So bored!

Layla

Reaction score
Coby has been asleep since 10.45.

I have done 3 lodas of washing, swept and cleand up, there isnt much more i can do to keep me busy!

Wish he would wake up, im sooo bored! ha ha

xx

LOL welcome to my world, with bad hips Im confined to the house, and even when I try to be usefull and do a bit of housework I end up aching, so I just seem to speand all my time with the laptop on my lap, watching daytime TV and chatting to Wobbs.

At least you have been productive and got stuff done.

Coby has been asleep since 10.45.

I have done 3 lodas of washing, swept and cleand up, there isnt much more i can do to keep me busy!

Wish he would wake up, im sooo bored! ha ha

xx

Corr Layla wanna come and do mine?

I am sitting here drinking beer :blush: I have had a rough morning and thought sod it and hit the fridge! Alfie has been alseep since 7.30am but just got up for a quick feed and is back down again.......I am looking forward to Jade & Paul getting home and that's about it!

I have been planning my weekend, as I am planning a good old spring clean, and I wanna get the garden all sorted so we can start eating out there in the nicer weather and having BBQ's etc......I aint bored, but I am at a loss as to what to do :)

lol no thanks, i have done enough house work for one day hehe!

Coby doesnt normaly sleep for this long so he must need it, hopefuly he will wake up soon so i can give him some lunch then go for a walk.

I want to get a new table and chairs for my garden, now we have a garden to sit in and relax its so nice :) the old house didnt really have a garden atall.

xx

Gosh i cant wait for my little one to get here...sunny days, cleaning and drinking beer...bring it on!! lol.

Be grateful Layla....at least ur bored at home. I'm bored at work - all the time and everyday!! Suppose at least i'll be off from June...can enjoy the sunshine whilst being upper the duffers...! woo hooo!!

WTF is beer???

swear i haven't been pissed for the best part of a year ....

xxx

WTF is beer???

swear i haven't been pissed for the best part of a year ....

xxx

Gosh join the club...!!

I'd just love to have a glass of wine...BRING ON JULY!!!

I'm still bored at work.... in all on my own....:(

and now seriously addicted to the bloody arcade!!!

I have waited patiently for my drinkies, and now I am enjoying them.....I have another bottle as we speak, I have asked Paul for a bottle of Bailey's for next week :blush:

:cry:

But you know what is good for you eh? :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"