so broody but have to wait :(

Melissa93

Reaction score
I have a 2 year old from a previous relationship and have been with my partner about 18 months now, we both really want a baby but we are having to put it on hold atm as im doing my 1st of a 2 year college course, he finishes college this year and we want to make sure we are financially stable first plus we would like to become property owners, im not sure if before or after baby number 2, just seems like atm everyone's having babys and its making it so much harder putting it off lol x

I know the feeling. Everyone i know is either having babies or getting pregnant!
We are waiting because we arent settled in where we want to live. My husband works for Kellogg's (snacks) and can relocate, we are trying for GA. I just want to rush this year by so we can start TTC! We also really want a fall baby.

Hope things go well for you all!

I can not wait to have my 1st baby - so excited but currently having to wait so that we can get on the property ladder, so we are hoping to start trying March 2015! We have been married for a year and a half, seems like everyone has a baby apart from us! My cousin just had twins yesterday so it making it much harder! I just try to countdown and look at what i have to look forward to this year!

Its so hard isnt it, I just keep reminding myself of all the different things I want to get done and how much better off we will be and how much more we will be able to offer our children more by waitin that little bit longer x

I definitely know the feeling. My best friend is pregnant just now and we go out to baby shops and it just kills me that is not me buy things. I know it's not the best timing and we are doing things we need to do its best to wait bla bla bla but it's so hard!

Thats exactly how I feel I just keep reminding myself how much better we will be when we get things on our to do list done, still hard tho and keep browsing baby stuff x

Right with everyone. I wasn't the kind of person who was really excited about babies, but after we got married, I suddenly felt this desperate desire. I KNOW it will be better to wait. We are buying a house, I'm in school, and we already planned to go travelling this summer. We're trying this year so it's not even that long to wait, but it honestly feels like torture. Some days I'm too distracted to study because I'm thinking about babies! It's crazy and hard to cope!

Right with everyone. I wasn't the kind of person who was really excited about babies, but after we got married, I suddenly felt this desperate desire. I KNOW it will be better to wait. We are buying a house, I'm in school, and we already planned to go travelling this summer. We're trying this year so it's not even that long to wait, but it honestly feels like torture. Some days I'm too distracted to study because I'm thinking about babies! It's crazy and hard to cope!

My situation is basically the same as yours. I was not even thinking about babies seriously -even after being married for 10 months- until I had a scare when I skipped AF this past October. Now I am broody like ALL THE TIME! I am constantly on this forum, lol.

It is SO hard to study... I am always distracted!! This is my last semester so it's even tougher. But I have to wait about a year to start TTC.. which IS far away & we're only waiting because of MY job and a vacation this summer.... ugh it's frustrating!!

What is your TTC date?

My situation is basically the same as yours. I was not even thinking about babies seriously -even after being married for 10 months- until I had a scare when I skipped AF this past October. Now I am broody like ALL THE TIME! I am constantly on this forum, lol.

It is SO hard to study... I am always distracted!! This is my last semester so it's even tougher. But I have to wait about a year to start TTC.. which IS far away & we're only waiting because of MY job and a vacation this summer.... ugh it's frustrating!!

What is your TTC date?

That's funny! Basically exactly the same! Our TTC date is August. I finish school then, and I told OH I'm ready to start right away. It's weird how sudden the desire is - and how consuming! I was really focused on my school and my career, and now all I can think of is babies! It doesn't help that I'm on the TWW as well after an oopsie. My OH and I had NOT been careful because I didn't care and he hates using extra protection (I take the minipill). After this TWW, though, and the complete lack of study progress, I told him we can't do this anymore and I can't have the possibility of being pregnant until we're really trying. The obsessing is too much for me, especially when I know I'll probably be disappointed.

I really want to focus on my relationship with OH and enjoying our time as two (plus our fur baby), but it's SO. HARD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->