So bummed..

Nettybee

Trying to concieve #1
Reaction score
I didn't know where else to express my feelings.None of my friends understand and i'm not sure my fiance' completely understands.Well I was a few days late for my period and decided if I didn't get it by friday I was gonna test.I was nervous and very excited.Even though it's not the best time for us to have a baby I was so excited and kinda hoping I was pregnant.But then today I got my period and i'm so bummed.I keep feeling like crying.​

Oh sweetie. We all have moments like this when we hope that AF just doesnt come - whether its the right time or not. But it will be your time one day so stay strong! xxx

sending you big :hug:
I guess its times like this that make you realise how much you want a baby. How long till you are WTT hun? x

We're waiting to try now...before we can actually start trying we have to be financially stable and perferably have our own place.At the moment we live with his mom and grandparents.We wanna be able to raise our children as we want seeing as his gram tends to not listen to what people want.

It's just so hard...

Thanks everyone for the support.I'm glad that I have some people that understand.

I can completely understand your feelings. I had a scare about 2 years ago and at that time me and my DH weren't mentally/financially ready for a baby. When the test was negative I was so upset just like you after getting your AF. My DH just kept stating the obvious that it wasn't the right time (not in a horrible way). Men just don't think the same and aren't as emotional as us. We set ourselves up for the exited possibility and then are devastated when it turns out the other way. The good thing about my experience was the fact that the way I reacted I knew then that one day I would definitely want to start my own family and here I am now looking forward to TTC. But I'm sending you some :hug: 'cos I know it's horrible at the moment!

Big :hugs:

Even if it isn't the right time from a practical point of view all of that flies right out of the window when you think you might be pregnant (I had it happen to me just recently and a lot of the girls on here have experienced similar emotions). The feelings will subside, truly.

Try to stay positive and focus on that lovely home you're gonna make with your OH, ready for baby.

xx

Aww hon so sorry. This happens to the best of us..

I felt so upset that AF had arrived and that the possibility of being PG was over but I also felt so silly for thinking I was pg when I wasn't.

The best way i found to get over it was to start concentrating on something else and begin planning and looking forward to that... kind of how booking my wedding came about!

I hope you start feeling better soon... as it is now an AF week I think that is an excellent reason to put your feet up, have a glass of wine and eat lots of chocolate!!

Big :hugs:
xx

:hug:

aww - I certainly know how this feels, it's happened a fair few times with me - even though you're not trying and you know it's unlikely, the fact you're late always gives the hope!
Your time will come x

I'm feeling a bit better about everything now.My fiance' has been doing little things to make me feel better the last few days...like getting stuff to make banana splits hehe

Thanks again girls! I appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"