so can ne one help

loop

Reaction score
right i want to get this baby out lol ive really had enough so what do we all know about things that may help to bring labour on????????

:hissy:

Ive Heard Girls mention Sex.......Have Sex that might help.:hugs:

but thats what got me like this lol

I was 13 days over before Seren came out and I tried every old wives tale going. Ate curry, lots of pineapple, walked everywhere, loads of sex, etc etc and Seren didn't come out till she was ready. I think that these only work if your cervix is "ripe" so am afraid you will just have to be patient. It sucks but it will soon be over.

Pineapple? may be a stupid question but what does it do?

There is an enzyme in it that apparently softens the cervix but you have to eat tons of the bloody stuff. I hated it so much by the end, haven't eaten it since

i hate pineapple to its yuk

i thought raspberry leaf tea only helpd to shorten ur labour not get it going?

Nope ment to get it going ...

also use a gym ball/birthing ball ....

Brings babies head down

xxx

well this baby isnt engaed but my mw said it dont need to be to

I tried everything in the world including caster oil to get both my kids out and nothing worked. My body just doesn't trigger labor, i was induced 2 times with 2 kids.

i was induced with my dd shes was 11 days ova due and i dont want to go through that again

Go for a drive over speed bumps......drive a little quicker than you normally would......Thats what my mum says anyway!? I'll defo be giving it a go!

Pizza :happydance:

I was 7 days over, i'd had a "show" 2 weeks before hand after sex, but as I say it still took 2 weeks for labour to get started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"