So chuffed :)

kiraelliott

Mum & due #2 :)
Reaction score
With Amelie having this CMPA and not having a follow up appointment til September when she's 7 months I was a little dubious about what to do when it comes to weaning.

As luck would have it, at the end of my last session of Baby Massage yesterday the Children's Centre had booked a research allergy nurse from the hospital to talk to mums at toddler group but had got her to come early to see any of us that would need/want to see her :) She was a little late but I got to talk to her on my own for a whole half hour. Anyways, because DH and I have/had asthma we're entitled to put Amelie through a trial if she passes the first stage which is giving dust mite drops til she's 18 months - however she won't get to that if she tests positive for any allergy. So at 5.5 months she's gonna get tested for the usual ones they get tested for. Such a relief. I know it's not fool proof but still, they said the dieticians will advise me etc too... all this and not going through a single doctor! How lucky is that?!

Sorry, really no point to this post other than my relief lol the nurse was trying to convince me to see the doc to get a referal but aparently it costs a bomb :/ although it might help LO so maybe i'll give it a go...

:shrug:

Not sure what CMPA is but the tests etc all sound ace & brilliant that everything will be taken care of sooner rather than later....and by the way your baby is as cute as anything!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->