• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

So clumsy at the moment!

Fluella

Reaction score
Does anyone else think they are more clumsy since being pregnant?! Since I got my bfp I have been sooooo clumsy, constantly burning myself when cooking tea and dropping things!

im more forgetful. went to the hairdressers the other day and left without my coat lol

I remember how clumsy i was , I kept walking into things at the office and dropping things all the time lol rest assured it dose go away !!!

I have no brain and no co-ordination!

I seem to have the memory of a nat and im continuously walking into door frames or dropping things that im trying to pick up, makes me want to scream!!

Sorry to tell you but the memory problem never comes back normally :rofl:

My brain works only when it comes to baby stuff ..but forgets to tell me im hungry or need to pee lol

Im definatley more clumsy. Just today i ahve bumped my head, bruised my arm from walking into an oven door, walked into a manager and various other things.

hehehehe i am the same.. i am finding that i am clumbsy... like walking into doors and dropping things and i am also forgetting stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"