So confused about my chart!! Help please!!

kaitie04

Reaction score
So, FF says that I O'd in cd16. It originally said that I O'd on cd 15 then changed it. I had really bad O pains on cd 14 so I actually have no clue what's right. Hubby was out of town around this time so we only dtd one day. I have been sucking at charting the past few days so that's why my chart isn't up to date. Hope you ladies can help me!

Help you out with what?
O pains can occur before, during and or after O actually occurs. You have to keep track of it for a while to understand when it actually occurs for you, after you start to see a pattern.

This is a hard one because you have open circles at a very important time. If these temps are accurate I would almost agree that you Oed on the 14th. I wouldn't stress about it. You know that you did O and there is nothing that can be changed now. Let's see what happens in the coming days.

This is a hard one because you have open circles at a very important time. If these temps are accurate I would almost agree that you Oed on the 14th. I wouldn't stress about it. You know that you did O and there is nothing that can be changed now. Let's see what happens in the coming days.

Thanks for the positive response! I am just confused about when O was lol. The only reason there is open circles is because I put the temp in at different times but take it at the same time every day lol I just never remember to change the time on FF.

I don't think it really matters if it was CD 14 or 15, I'm not sure why FF decided on CD 15 if the rise was on the 14th, maybe because of the times temps were taken.
If you DTD around CD 13 you're still in, after the rise- chances go down.
HTH, and I didn't mean to sound negative, I just didn't understand what you were asking!

I wouldn't stress about it. You know that you did O and there is nothing that can be changed now. Let's see what happens in the coming days.

Sorry to hijack this thread for a second but I love this response. I so want to tell myself this every cycle haha, it's perfection. I always worry, when actually you are right... why worry when nothing can be changed.

I wouldn't stress about it. You know that you did O and there is nothing that can be changed now. Let's see what happens in the coming days.

Sorry to hijack this thread for a second but I love this response. I so want to tell myself this every cycle haha, it's perfection. I always worry, when actually you are right... why worry when nothing can be changed.

This is what I say every month to myself, its hard to follow it though. I see so many people stressing about their temps and I just think....it really doesn't matter what you put in here because in the end your body isn't following your BBT chart. If my body listened to my BBT chart I would put only high temps after O. lol

Thanks for the positive response! I am just confused about when O was lol. The only reason there is open circles is because I put the temp in at different times but take it at the same time every day lol I just never remember to change the time on FF.

ha ha you're like me. Did you know you can set FF up to put the same time in there every day? Right where you would normally enter the time, select "set default", this will avoid the open circles.

I didn't know that!! Haha that would make life easier for sure!! Thanks so much!

I didn't know that!! Haha that would make life easier for sure!! Thanks so much!

lol No problem. Took me a while to figure it out. Sometimes I change my time one month to another (as long as it is a full month at the same temp) so I just leave the default at what ever it is because it really doesn't matter.

Katie04, did you just start your period? I was looking at your chart and it looks like you have. Do you normally have short luteal phases like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->