So confused about OPK's going from faint positves to nothing?

babyfeva

Reaction score
So, I'm so confused right now. I've taken OPK's for the last 3 days and they were all faint positives. Now today I take one and it's stark white! I was planning to ovulate anywhere from the 17-22...? I did notice EWCM today too. Has anyone experienced this before?

So, I'm so confused right now. I've taken OPK's for the last 3 days and they were all faint positives. Now today I take one and it's stark white! I was planning to ovulate anywhere from the 17-22...? I did notice EWCM today too. Has anyone experienced this before?

There is no faint positive. The test lie must be darker or the same as the control line otherwise it's negative xx

Sorry, yes I understand the test line having to be as dark or darker than control line to be positive. I guess what I should've said was that I saw faint lines the last 3 days but now nothing.

Sorry, yes I understand the test line having to be as dark or darker than control line to be positive. I guess what I should've said was that I saw faint lines the last 3 days but now nothing.

What times are you taking the tests?

What dpo are you hun and even better do you have a chart we can look at? LH fluctuates throughout a lot of women's cycles and some women (including myself) can even have a few patches of true positives before they ovulate. It's even more confusing because the same hormones resposible for gearing up the body for a positive opk can give you fertile cm:dohh:

I started charting in addition to using opks and it helped tremendously...took almost all of the guesswork out of things:thumbup:

I am only CD12. I am a little confused about when I ovulate since I just had my Mirena removed on Nov 27 then had a period from the 29-Dec 3. Then I had another cycle on Jan 2. I've posted my chart in my signature. Thanks for helping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->