So confused about spotting

87BeautyQueen

Reaction score
Argh! So confused right now. I have had very light brown spotting on and off for a day. Never ever happens. I believe I ovulated about 2 weeks ago and it was confirmed I ovulated via an ultrasound. I have done 2 ic hpt and both were negative. Has this happened to anyone else? Any opinions as to what could be happening?? Thanks x

It could be some late implantation bleeding. I'd test again in two days if it doesn't turn into AF. :)

I'm having a similar experience, so I totally get your feelings! I think the not knowing is making me crazier than anything else. I hope AF stays away and you get your BFP soon!

So sorry AF arrived! I get similar bleeding each cycle. I have 2-3 days of brown/pink spotting before AF arrives. My first cycle I was convinced it was implantation bleeding but nope, just regular period spotting.

AF just arrived for me, too. I seriously have never had more than 12 hours of spotting before AF in my life. This was nuts - 3 days!!! Anyway, sorry about your AF, too. I guess it means we're on to the clean slate of another cycle. :hugs:

This happened to me and stopped on day 3 and no sign of Af and I always have a heavy AF so confused !??? Been having low dull back ache and super moody took IC and BFn two days ago.But AF hadn't shown ...??? Was this just a word cycle ? When Should I retest ?? Also I always get sore breasts a week before I start AF and there was nothing this time ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->