So confused..... and a little heartbroken

AmyGibb1997

Reaction score
So I have had confusing symptoms since 12dpo...
So far I have had several possible BFP’s (blue dye and IC’s) and 2 BFN’s (Morrison’s own pink dye). Today (17dpo.. maybe) on wiping I had the smallest amount of light pink discharge. My cervix has also now shot back up and is soft and closed, whereas yesterday it was be dry low.

could this be possible implantation??

Hmm, so hard to say. Do you know the length of your LP, i.e. when your period is normally due? At what DPO did you get the BFN? After 12dpo, implantation should definitely already have taken place and give you a positive result, even if it’s a faint line. So if after 12dpo you still get nothing, I’d be inclined to say that most likely, pregnancy unfortunately didn’t occur, or it was a chemical.

I also had pink light spotting in the last few days and got my BFP yesterday; so I definitely wouldn’t rule out that it could be IB. And like you my cervix is also really high up and soft. So could be a good sign, before AF cervix usually comes way down.

Could you do another test with FMU and post a pic?

My fingers are crossed for you hun!

It is possible. Fingers crossed for you :)

I usually have some spotting around the time AF is due when pregnant. Wouldn't think much of it :) But if you aren't as far along as you thought then it might be an IB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->