so confused .. charting experts needed.

ela312012

Wonderful husband and son
Reaction score
hi girls. help would be much appreciated. I have a 28 day cycle and during my period which lasted until day 5 my temps gradually dropped from 37.2 to 36.8 .. 36.9 on day 7 then dropped to 36.6 on day 8 and 9 which is when i got a positive on the clearblue opk and had clear stretchy cm on both those days. My temp hasnt spiked though .. just seems to be rising very gradually. I'm on day 12 now and it has gone up by .1 degrees celcius each day from day 9 to now so I'm back up From 36.6 to 36.9 today. I don't know why it has 36.8 for tomorrow?? Do yous think I have ovulated? Thanks in advance for any feedback :flower: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=866087&d=1431259522

So long as it's increasing and is above the cover line yes. Is it above the average pre o bbt? It only has to be 0.4 degrees c higher for you to have o. Your chart hadn't worked for me by the way so can't see can you post a screen shot? But u thi k you have. When I was pg my bbt after o was very little then by 8 dpo it shot up crazy and stayed and that's how I knew I was pg. When I wasn't it just went up a little bit and showed I had o. X

oops :dohh: thanks so much girls. i have fixed the chart x

Still the wrong link, go to the Sharing menu and under the heading "Charting Home Page" is a link called "View". Click on that and then give us that link :)

(or you can click the "Setup" link and get the address that way too)

I can't see the chart either. It sounds like you may have ovulated though.

That worked. Im guessing you ovulated on day 10, although earlier twmps should have been lower. Do you temp at the same time each day?

Thanks so much for your response. I do temp the same time every day, my temps for the first few days of my period remained high at 37.2 and 37 and didn't drop below 36.8 until I got the dip of 36.6, I seem to have ovulated very early as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->