so confused, chemical ??

annie1983

Reaction score
So, my boobs started killing me yesterday so I decided to do a test.

Fmu I swear I could see a shadow but decided to count it as negative.

Did another after holding my pee all day at work, same again a shadow.

Decided to test again about an hour later and dipped 2 tests (all ic) this time and both came up faint positive within 5 mins.

Got excited so bought an early predictor from asda and did that and another ic stick a few hours later. Bfn. Tested again this am with fmu held for 8 hours and still bfn !!!!

I am assuming either those tests were dodgy or im having a chemical ?? Don't know what to think as my opks have been all over the place and I got a dark positive opk on Monday and Tues so we bd thinking I had either failed to ov or was oving again.

I'm confused. So were all of these tests on the same day or within 24 hours of each other? What brand are you using? What's an early predicter, just a regular early result hpt like frer? I wouldn't count yourself out. Sounds to me like you tested 5 times in 24 hour window with progressing my less concentrated urine. When is AF due?

I would say stay positive, in early pregnancy the hcg hormones will fluctuate. Maybe the last few times you tested was when it was lower. Wait a day and test again? OR AN HOUR cause im a complete POAS-aholic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->