So confused- getting all the symptoms that I am pregnant but negative test & bleeding

dreadOHdreads

Reaction score
So I had my baby back in January. I had my oldest son in January 2017.

I got a random yeast infection around 2 weeks ago. Also been nauseous daily, getting headaches, and have had two full blown migraines. Been very drained as well as getting emotional over things I don't normally cry over- unless I'm pregnant.

Took a pregnancy test three days ago and the control line didn't even show. I forgot about it and went back 2 hours later and it said positive (but I know that after it sits you aren't supposed to read it). The next day took a digital test this time it said 'not pregnant.' That day I started to bleed- my period I assume.

I still feel so off and icky.

I go to the obgyn Wednesday.

Of course I have been googling like mad- which hasn't really helped any. Some women say they got negative pregnancy tests and even got their period up until they were well into their first trimester. How common is that even?

Since I spent the last 2 years pregnant i am pretty familiar with how I feel when preggo...and I feel exactly like how I felt before I found out I was pregnant with my boys.

Anyone got any advice?

Didn't want to read and run! Wish I could help, but I haven't any experience with being pregnant. Let us know what your OBGYN says! Really interested to see how this all turns out. Hang in there :)

Did you continue to bleed? Was it a period? I bled about two weeks ago and got a positive test this morning (but on a blue dye so I am not trusting it fully). Not sure what that's about. what did your OBGYN say today? Are you feeling any better?

What is the result? I had implantation bleeding this time around. I am waiting on my positive test results. I have the symptoms and AF was due yesterday. I checked cervix this morn and it was high and also discovered I have started having Leukorrhea among the other signs. May have to get a larger bra size too LOL I forgot just how bif they get when pregnant as that was over 20 years ago.

Forgot to update on this one- I had a chemical pregnancy unfortunately. Currently though I am late and waiting to see if we get that BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->