So confused help

dreamofabump

Reaction score
So the low down is I ovulated (well I thought I did as had ovulation pain and what I thought was positive test and a little ewcm) I'm meant to be 6 dpo today. Anyway my problem is I've been completely dry since ovulation which is so wierd for me. So today and yesterday I was getting pinching and twinges in my womb lighter then period cramps thought ohhh implantation maybe ???? :blush: anyways today I started getting an ache in my left ovary again so took a test and I got a close positive. I had already tested back to white the last few days and to top it off I have ewcm tonight but it's not clear it's yellow which is odd :wacko: does anybody know what going on??? Help

Attachments

• 20160216_184553.jpg
    20160216_184553.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 11
Have you tested since? I'm still new to all this :-/ so not sure what it could be..

Yea it's the same colour today. All pains stopped just feel sick. Why does ttc have to be sooo con fusing. Thanks for the reply x

It is so confusing and frustrating :-/ I'm having something similar now funnily...positives for about 2-3 days..then a negative, thought I would test again to make sure it was still negative today and I've had 2 glaring positives today :-/ annoying!!!

I'm with you quinn. Why can't it be simply. I'm refusing to test again today as it just adds to the confusion. So aunt flow should be here a week today if I go by orginal ovulation. Even way I'll know in two weeks times. Good luck to you to x

That test is negative doesn't matter if it's a dark line it's as good as no line as its still negative as its lighter than control

Your test is negative...
Pinching etc could be implantation. ..:)
Good luck!!

I hope so. Thanks guys was just worried in case I surged earlier that day and caught the end of it. Didn't get to bed that day. So fingers crossed I am 8dpo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->