so confused! is this implantation bleeding?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
so according to my calendar today is the day i implant. and yes, i began some spotting today. it was brown and pink( on my liner) with bright red(only when i wiped) and it has lasted for about 10 hours now but just a minute ago the blood has been coming out darker. the only problem with this entire situation is, i dont think its my period. my period isnt due for another week or 6 days. and usually my period begins out with one wipe of blood and literally 10 minutes later its a full on heavy period flow with cramping and crappy feeling. 1. i havent had any cramping what so ever nor have i had any other symptoms i do with my period. 2. i never spot or bleed between periods. 3. the flow is light so i dont see it as a normal period. i'd say this is the flow i would get on my last day or second to last day of a regular period. 4. this is the only thing that has given me hope all day.

also it hasn't been enough to fill up a pad and normally i have to change pads about 3-4 times a day! ive had this pad on almost all day and its not filled! should i keep my hopes up?

It definitely could be! I spotted with my first for 3 days, thought it was AF but it was so light and short in nature that I took a hpt a few days later and got a bfp! Sounds like you should wait a few days and take a test!!

We're in the same boat. Argh. I'm currently 10 dpo and having some spotting. I had some cramping and low back pain yesterday. AF should be arriving in about 4 or 5 days. I know for sure that I had a follicle ready to go, because the doctor saw it on ultrasound in my right ovary.

I would be shocked to get a bfp, but I'm still hopeful.

It definitely could be! I spotted with my first for 3 days, thought it was AF but it was so light and short in nature that I took a hpt a few days later and got a bfp! Sounds like you should wait a few days and take a test!!
was your IB flow enough to make you wear a pad for a day? i know everyone's different. someone else said she filled her pad one day and had no more bleeding after, and that ended in a BFP some days later.

We're in the same boat. Argh. I'm currently 10 dpo and having some spotting. I had some cramping and low back pain yesterday. AF should be arriving in about 4 or 5 days. I know for sure that I had a follicle ready to go, because the doctor saw it on ultrasound in my right ovary.

I would be shocked to get a bfp, but I'm still hopeful.
i want to be positive but i cant be 100% until i see one lol
im not even sure what dpo i am. i didnt even know an ultrasound could let you know that! good luck!

was your IB flow enough to make you wear a pad for a day? i know everyone's different. someone else said she filled her pad one day and had no more bleeding after, and that ended in a BFP some days later.

I think I just wore a liner, it wasn't enough that I felt I needed a pad. But I kept waiting for it get heavier and it never did and just ended. It was my first child so I had no idea about any of this; now I know better and even if getting some bleeding it doesn't mean it's af!

I am confused myself too! :( I thought i was 10dpo and I am experiencing blood in urine, i wiped and nothing but it was in the toilet (TMI) sorry lol.. I went back and checked and went to the bathroom again no blood in toilet and none when I wiped. I also tested OPK earlier in the month and got a positive, however is it possible to have ovulated like 4 or 5 days later? I am so confused just hoping for a bfp. Anyone else have any insight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->