So confused its drving me mad

Butterfly7

Reaction score
Well Af is due today, I know I 100% ovulated two weeks ago . Well I have been suing a pregnancy test everyday and nothing! So obvisouly not pregnant. I am ok with that now as today my 41 ovulation test came and my preg and breast feeding vitamins came! Very happy!

But I am confused now. I decided to take a ovulation test just to see if they work. But the line came up as dark, almost as dark as the control line but I am not ovulating I dont even have any ewcm like I did 2 weeks ago. So I got my almost 17 year old daughter to take one and as I know she is not ovulating either cause her af is due the sametime as mine, and she never got a second line, although there is oe there , hardly and just soooooooooooooo faint, so no ovulation been detected.

So why do I have a positive ovulation test when af is due lol

Hmmmm.....sounds very promising! I know that OPK's can often pick up on a pregnancy. So, are you able to get your hands on a first response test? I really hope this is it for you. x x

sazza, hello darling! well I bought a pile of those cheapie test from ebay, pregnancy test that is, and even tested again today as af hasn't shown up yet and is due today. But again negative. I am so confused! After I did that ovulation test I peed again about 20 minutes later and it was not as dark but still there. But the first one wow it was quite dark, and I had held that pee in for a few hours lol so maybe the second test was not as dark because it was only 20 minutes later pee?

Why on earth does a ovulation test go posotive!

I think maybe the hormone isn't showing up just yet on the hpt? I really hope this is it for you. Do you think a first response might work? x

sazza nah I don't think I am pregnant because two days ago I did a clear blue digital test and it said not pregnant!

but you were testing before af was due a few days ago so i think there is still a cahnce, apparently opks can pick up pregnancy hormone instead xx

caz81Well just took another ovulation test lol, and again there is another line not as dark as earlier this afternoon, but still dark enough to see. My daughter line, as I got her to take a ovulation test cause she to is due for af now, has the faintest line ever, so why the heck has mine got a darker line? This is weird/crazy. I took another ebay cheapie test this morning and again tonight still negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->