So confused, just need to talk

So ladies the witch got me this morning and man has she come with avengence!! So I am not pregnant which I am really sad about and now DH doesn't seem sure about trying because I go through so much :cry: I will still keep my scan for next week and hopefully can find out why AF was so late in the first place! Thanks for all you're support during this, be lost without this forum! Baby dust to you all and good luck too all November testers!! :hugs:

I am glad the wait is over for you, not knowing is the worst.
Sorry that you are not pregnant. Keep us updated after your scan and blood results, it is always good to know.
Now you have to convince DH, not an easy task, but I al sure if you have a discussion and explain your feeling he will chance his mind. He is just probably worried right after what happened.
Good luck!!!

So ladies the witch got me this morning and man has she come with avengence!! So I am not pregnant which I am really sad about and now DH doesn't seem sure about trying because I go through so much :cry: I will still keep my scan for next week and hopefully can find out why AF was so late in the first place! Thanks for all you're support during this, be lost without this forum! Baby dust to you all and good luck too all November testers!! :hugs:

I am glad the wait is over for you, not knowing is the worst.
Sorry that you are not pregnant. Keep us updated after your scan and blood results, it is always good to know.
Now you have to convince DH, not an easy task, but I al sure if you have a discussion and explain your feeling he will chance his mind. He is just probably worried right after what happened.
Good luck!!!

Aww thank you. I will keep you posted, just hoping it's not early menopause or something like that, so not ready to give up my fertility!!
I will have a sit down with DH think this just shook us both up with the not knowing etc.
Good luck to you too thanks for being a big support

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->