So confused- need fertility friend help

jstanothrgirl

Reaction score
I am charting my temps and doing opks. I had a positive opk CD 10 and 11 and eggwhite cm. I also had a bbt drop on CD 11. FF gave me a green light but no cross hairs. I am now on CD 23 and FF gave me crosshairs saying I ovulated around CD 20. I had a slight temp dip at CD 19 and then a huge increase in temps ever since. My opks have been negative, not even faint lines, cm has been creamy or dry since CD 17. If I switch my chart to opk detector it says I have a triphasic chart. Why is there such a difference and which do I trust more? My donor is out of town, so I have not been able to inseminate since CD 15. Am I really in a TWW or did I miss the boat entirely? I am so confused! :dohh:

I am new to this, so any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Typically, opk setting is less reliable than FAM, or the default Advanced, as it takes your temps, cm, and opk's into consideration. If you think you ovulated on the 11, then I would test in a few days. Some people only have gradual rises in temps that don't enable FF to pick up on ovulation. But, it could be that you didn't ovulate until later, despite the opk. OPK's only measure LH, not necessarily ovulation. FX'd!

It felt like I ovulated on CD 14. I had the usual twinge in my side and eggwhite cm. Not as much as usual though. CD 17 I had cramps severe enough to make me think AF was coming, but it hasn't yet (it would be early if it did).

I would have to say the 19th. Sometimes ovulation can become delayed, several days after fertile cm, and even o pains. It is possible you o'd on the 16th and didn't get the progesterone spike right after.

Crap. Looks like I am out then. Not likely a little sperm held out that long. I'll keep FX that is was the 16th, but I better start looking for a new donor too. Babymaking can be so hard! I was pregnant first try with my first so this is all new to me. :) Thanks for your help!

Good luck, and 3-4 days isn't bad! In fact it is considered by some methods to be 'trying for a girl'.

Maybe that's how I ended up with DD! I'll try not to get too bummed out. My chest feels like it did when I was pregnant the first time, in so much pain! But it might be wishful thinking too. I had very little notice when my donor announced his move, I feel like all of my eggs are in one basket, literally!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->