So confused..opinions?

Charlie0513

Reaction score
So I stopped taking bc back in April because I ran out of refills at the same time I started a new job and didn't have a day off through the week to go to the gyno. I had what I assume was a withdrawal bleed a week or so later and a regular period in May. The first week of June I had an extremely light period, I didn't even need a tampon. On June 17 I went to the bathroom as I was in a lot of pain at work and I was bleeding pretty bad. I ended up passing an odd clot (tmi I know, this post will probably be loaded with it so I apologize in advance) the next morning and bled for 3 more days.

I'm unsure how long my cycles are without bc, but with it they were 28 days exactly. So I'm fairly certain I ovulated around the 30th of this month, and there was a decent amount of BD'ing before and after that. My CP stayed high, extremely soft, somewhat open (always is since I had my DS) and tilted towards my back since with constant milky colored cm. After I was with my boyfriend on Friday I started spotting brown. It was light, didn't even show on a liner. Sunday it got a little on the liner but backed off. Monday it was barely there, I had a surge of brown discharge so I thought it was AF but Monday night it was gone. Tuesday afternoon it went red so I used a tampon but after 3 hours it was gone again. It was still gone this morning, but it returned by 11. I used a tampon but after 2 hours there was maybe 1/4 of it covered. It's still there but isn't even on my liner. If I go by the 28 days I usually am I should get AF Friday.

For the last week or so I've been nauseous, bloated, feel like I'm getting sick like with headaches and scratchy throat, sharp pains in my "vline" that only last a few minutes and disappear, crampy legs and hips, and slight af like cramping. I tested on the 8th but it was bfn. I'm at a loss here. I've never experienced this, even when I've come off bc before. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this? I'm pretty sure I'm out of the running since the blood went red, but this whole thing is weird. Any advice/opinions are definitely appreciated!

Hey, I think maybe your body is just making some hormonal adjustments since you got off bc. I think that you should make a dr appt and see what your gyno recommends. Cause you could still be preggers. Everyone's body is totally different. Fx for you love and I pray it all goes well for you.

Hey, I think maybe your body is just making some hormonal adjustments since you got off bc. I think that you should make a dr appt and see what your gyno recommends. Cause you could still be preggers. Everyone's body is totally different. Fx for you love and I pray it all goes well for you.

Thanks for your reply O:) this didn't happen when I came off before and I actually ended up pregnant within a month. Just really worried with the weird symptoms and all. Thanks again and fx for you as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->