so confused. Please advise :)

robyn1990

Reaction score
So since my mc last year my cycles have ranged between 28-40 days. I'm currently cd25 and my ov tests aren't gettin any darker so I thought id test for pregnancy as I could potentially be 10dpo. It was a clearblue plus test (I know) and a thin blue line came up immediately. Now usually I would dismiss this as a crappy blue dye and forget about it. But I was randomly reading through my old baby and bump threads that I had started last year and I had started a thread called 10 dpo where I had tested with a clearblue plus and a "thin blue line came up immediately" I said that I thought it was bfn but I was actually pregnant that cycle but ended in mc. So now obviously I'm hoping that it's a BFP!

Sorry for the essay, what do you ladies think?? Xxx

If this is a repeat than what's stopping you from picking up a pink dye and test again?

Just bank holiday Monday so literally nothing is open that's all! X

Hope you get answers a line is usually a line if it comes up straight away test tomorrow and good luck

Go pick up another test and test again! Good luck for your BFP

Test again! I'm excited to see how it turns out!

Faint lines on ic but I could just be 6 dpo if goin by my average cycle of 36 days!!! X

Maybe wait a couple days and try a frer since your not sure on your dpo? Will look forward to an update!

I'm just gonna wait to see if af comes. I really don't want it too thou. Having some pains I hope it's a good thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->