so confused please help!

crazy2424

Reaction score
Ok so I'm currently questioning if I'm pregnant, even though I havnt had a bfn. I am not trying for a baby nor am I against it. A little history, 4 months ago I had a possible cyst rupture. They couldn't confirm it because I had a normal amount of fluid around my ovary and no cysts. .. anyways since then I have had sore breasts, everyday. Along with other pregnancy symptoms. I really don't think that the symptoms from whatever happened could last this long, but I'm also not sure it's possible I'm pregnant. I am skinny, and I have gained some weight, but only a pound or two.

I have taken multiple pregnancy tests, all bfn. Had a blood test back when I had the possible cyst and that was negative. What do you guys think? Has anyone experienced breast soreness for this long not related to pregnancy?

I'm just completely confused and curious what others think until I can get into the dr again.

hormone changes from cysts do caus changes in breast tissue hun, and can take a long time to get back to normal

Thank you for the reply, that's what ive heard, but i never expected all of this. I don't know what to think. I plan on calling my dr tomorrow and asking for a follow up, I just don't know what to think anymore, I have never had sore breasts in my life, even for periods. I'm at my wits end wondering what is going on with my body. I'll be sure to update with news one way or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->