So confused! Pos OPK CD30...

M&S+Bump

M & S + Baby Joe = Family
Reaction score
I'm all manner of confused right now..

I've been obsessively peeing on sticks for the last few days. My coil (copper type, no hormones) was removed 25th Feb, and AF/coil removal bleeding stopped 28th, after two weeks of bleeding (not usual!)

My boobs hurt, I've had cramping and twitching and I've been absolutely exhausted - but bar a few shadows which could be evaps, every stick has been BFN.

My new batch of HPTs arrived today, along with some OPKs I ordered for next month, so being the addict I am, I peed on one of each straight away :blush: BFN, but a glaring positive on the OPK! The first positive one I've ever had, but unmistakable!

Hurrah, methinks - I've heard that could indicate pregnancy.

A few hours later, I did another test, and the OPK was negative but still visible. Later still, there was a line, but only just!

So.. what's your thoughts? If the +opk indicated pregnancy, surely the next two should have been positive too? Am I only just ovulating now, on CD30?!? (Irregular cycles are nothing new, tbf, I have PCOS, but they've not been that bad since the last baby was born) We've BD'd every day or every other day as usual so I'm covered, but if I'm 0DP today, it means I have something to count from :happydance: and I get to hang out with you lovely ladies for a while longer..

The obvious answer to it all is of course to wait two weeks and test if no AF, but we all know that's no fun! :haha:

I ovulate late in the game, like CD26-28. So it's possible you had a late O. Good luck

I think it could possibly be late ovulation which can be common after bc whole your cycles are still settling down. Looks like your could be in the 2ww soon, lots of luck and :dust:

Opk's can indicate pregnancy but from what I've read you will get a positive hcg before that happens. I think you need to BD!!

I'm just going to take it as a sign, my CM was super slippy yesterday too and still is a bit today but not as bad, we BD'd every day this week except maybe Friday or Saturday, but will chuck in a couple more just to make sure :winkwink:

Yay, my first official TWW! Cycles were too irregular or not back yet after having the previous baby all the other times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->