So confused possible freaking out!!!!

mommaof31990

Reaction score
So last time i had intercourse was july 15, on the 17 i started my period which was super heavy had to use two boxes of super jumbo tampons and pads with it.... Here I am five days late and my CP is high hard and close. Am i just over thinking or could i be prego? Also im breast feeding my ten month old iv never BF this long and i dont quite dont know how it effects ones cycles.

Why not take a test just to be sure? But if you've had your period since the last time you had sex, and it was a heavy one, it seems unlikely that you're pregnant. Breastfeeding can definitely make your cycle irregular so it'll be hard to know when your period is due or late.

Was the period you had your first since having your baby?

I am still breastfeeding my 1yo son and didn't get my period back until he was 8 months old. The first period I had after having him was really, really heavy. My second (early miscarriage) and third periods were as well, although not as bad as the first one. They've also been really long and irregular cycles - they've been between 40 and 60 days since they started. They're getting more regular and closer together, but still not back to normal.

It wouldn't hurt to test to check, but breastfeeding can really mess with your cycles abd that's completely normal. Good luck! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->