So confused this cycle please help

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
So normally my cycles after giving birth my daughter in nov 2015 have been 28/29 days rarely ever over that im not on any bcp or medication my last period was 14th november my daughters birthday had sex mutiple times with my partner i had it pinned that my period was then due 11th december est my ovulation around cd 18 and around cd 25 threw till cd 28 i had lower dull aches and shooting pain almost like lightening :/ a dull ache in my left ovary as well .. felt heavy boobs were kind if sore i though af must be making its way im now on cd32 have been testing before period was due and bfn's including a neg digi 3 days ago.. i checked my cervix a few days ago it was high soft and closed/ish after 3 kids mind! Ive had yellow snotty mucus from around cd 26 i checked my cervix yesterday and still snotty with a speck of pinkish blood so thought af must be coming today but nothing at all checked today and the same but no sign of a flow and i thought i seen a hint of a faint line but it was so faint it was barley there pics are attatched of mucus *tmi* please not ive had nothing on my pants bloodwise only for checking myself i found this.. sorry guys but im officially 4 days over so i highly doubt this is implantion well so i think has anyone ever had this i usually get my bfp around time of period ? Any stories welcome thank you for reading im just so confused this cycle im thinking i may have ovulated later causing it to maybe be implantation hence the neg hpts no idea xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-12-15-10-25-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-12-15-10-25-52.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_2016-12-15-09-19-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-12-15-09-19-24.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 13
Anyone? Ewcm today lower backache sore boobs had sharp pinching pains a few days ago as well .. xx

i'd say you probably implanted late and that's why the bfp isn't showing up yet. There are actually a lot of women that don't get a bfp until they are a week late or even longer. So just keep testing until either a bfp shows up or AF does.
Honestly... it could go either way. I had the same thing happen to me once and i actually did get a very faint bfp on a test but then about a week late, I got my AF.
I reckon that I had a chemical.. But just try not to stress (which is easier said then done, believe me i know XD)

but just either keep testing with cheapies... or wait another few days and test then.

Keep me updated :)

Not out untill af shows right , just wondering if i o'd a little later this cycles making me 13dpo with the pinkish ewcm happening 11dpo as i had some low shooting pains the day before that ugh wish i new i hate waiting feels like forever thanks for reading and replying xx

Sorry to hear about ur chemical big hugs xx

Thanks :) yeah I just hope it works out this cycle.. I'm 3dpo.. and I wanna know so bad xD

I know what you mean with the waiting.. I think that's the worst in all this. Exactly your never out until AF is here.

And about the late ovulation. Well that could be possible. Do you temp or do opks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->