So confused with my rubbish cycles - help!

LPF

Reaction score
I'm SO fed up right now!

Prior to having ds cycles were around 28 days. After him they were about 30-31 days.

In the last year I've had 2 MCs which were horrible and I'm currently month 4 since my last MC.

I usually get a weeks worth of fertile CM - culminating in ewcm.

Last month I got a positive opk on day 15 (first time usingt them - great) but AF came on cd27 - 3/4 days early. Weird but thought it was one of those things.

This month, my usual fertile CM starts about cd10.....it's now cd22 and nothing. Shows no sign of stopping, no positive opk (although today is looking a bit more like a line, not dark enough yet). We've been DTD every other day for nearly 2 weeks and we're both fed up but I don't think I'm even close to ovulating yet.

Based on last cycle I should get AF in 5 days yet I'm probably not even in the 2ww. I've had ewcm for 12 days....what the hell is wrong with me :cry:

I'm SO SICK OF TTC. I really want to jack the whole process in. I can't take any more TTC, MCs etc but my need for another baby is too strong and I'm getting older (34) so I don't have time to take time out from it. We're either in or we are out. The whole past year has been TTC and MCs and I'm so tired of it.

Sorry for the pity post. If anyone has ANY ideas a bout what's going on in my crazy cycles - please help!

Ps I've been taking agnus cactus and b-50 for the last 3-4 months which I felt were helping until this month :-(

i so feel your pain hun, I could have written your post :( such a pain isnt it

Iv started acupuncture and seven seas pre natal 3 weeks ago and seem to have had a "normal cycle" this month.

fingewrs xd for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"