So confused with this pregnancy.

Sassababy25

Reaction score
So its a long story but here I go. Before my DD was born i had 4 miscarriages in a row which I've passed off as chemicals, all between 4 and 6 weeks. Finally got pregnant in 2014 and that one stuck along came my beautiful DD who is now almost 3.
Fast fwrd to now. Last menstrual cycle was Nov 1st 2017. Me and my bf have been trying to conceive for about 2 years now. I received a positive very very very faint line on 9dpo and i mean squinter. 10dpo took another .88 cent walmart test which showed up in 5 minutes another faint but more noticeable line. 10dpo-13dpo lines stayed the same no changing at all even some looked a lighter and i mean multiple test and different brands. 13dpo bbt dropped from 98.3 to 97.7 right at cover line. I started cramping and spotting with clots, not bad cramping or spotting almost like my normal period, figured miscarriage so i called my dr. 14 dpo i was bleeding pretty heavy with clots no cramps. Got blood work done hcg was 35 super low to me but dr says its normal. Hpt still light but is more there than last test at 13dpo. Dr requests a 48 hr retest so i go in now 16dpo it came out at 67hcg which he says doubled and it looks great. I'm so confused. I'm now 18dpo bleeding is gone and hpt is way darker than 16dpo.
Anyone else have this happen?

Hiya I know it's abit different but I had 2 chemicals one before and one 18 months after my dd. Basically light lines and spotting. I remember being tested at the second one and my hcg was 12 and was 0 48 hours later. Emotionally it's so frustrating isn't it!!

I fell pregnant in March this year. Hit the 5 weeks and had 3 days of spotting which began to look like a miscarriage. I told my partner it was a mc. Felt angry at everything then the bleed stopped. Hcg was tested. It doubled. Then at 9 weeks I had a little pink discharge and feared the same. At 14 weeks I bled for two weeks just when I wiped so to speak. At 16 weeks I was bleeding enough to look like a period. Then suddenly it stopped. I expected it to come back but since then I've been fine. My son is due in 3 weeks!

Sometimes bleeds are from us rather than the baby. I just wanted to reassure you that it sounds u have a little one doing OK in there and just take the next few days as easy as u can. Congratulations and hope all goes well this time x

Hiya I know it's abit different but I had 2 chemicals one before and one 18 months after my dd. Basically light lines and spotting. I remember being tested at the second one and my hcg was 12 and was 0 48 hours later. Emotionally it's so frustrating isn't it!!

I fell pregnant in March this year. Hit the 5 weeks and had 3 days of spotting which began to look like a miscarriage. I told my partner it was a mc. Felt angry at everything then the bleed stopped. Hcg was tested. It doubled. Then at 9 weeks I had a little pink discharge and feared the same. At 14 weeks I bled for two weeks just when I wiped so to speak. At 16 weeks I was bleeding enough to look like a period. Then suddenly it stopped. I expected it to come back but since then I've been fine. My son is due in 3 weeks!

Sometimes bleeds are from us rather than the baby. I just wanted to reassure you that it sounds u have a little one doing OK in there and just take the next few days as easy as u can. Congratulations and hope all goes well this time x

Its just crazy i have never bled with all 3 of my viable pregnancies only my chemical pregnancies. Now im concerned about ectopic or miscarriage.. i know its to early for sono but this waiting thing is horrible lol. I have a DR appointment tomorrow i have so many questions.

With my ds3 i had monthly periods for the first 6 months i too have had loads of cp ive had a late mc at 16 weeks so i understand your panik we had a strange "pregnancy" at the start of the year were all test came back faint line spotting on and off no cramps nothing like a period but still light lines unfortunatly got to the u/s and nothing or anything to say i was even pregnant now 8 months later extremly strong positive darker then control line no bleeding no pain every pregnancy is different just like every child gl xx

Its just crazy i have never bled with all 3 of my viable pregnancies only my chemical pregnancies. Now im concerned about ectopic or miscarriage.. i know its to early for sono but this waiting thing is horrible lol. I have a DR appointment tomorrow i have so many questions.

I felt the same and paid for a private scan at six weeks. I thought bloods never good for me. I thought it never happened with my dd. I was worried about eptopic etc.

He scanned me and straight away a black circle came up in my womb and a tiny white tic tac shape (baby) was attached the edge. He zoomed in and a tiny little fluttering heartbeat was there. He then said to me you have a hundred reasons u could be bleeding but it's not affecting the baby and it's not coming from your baby. I went back to him at 14 weeks for more reassuring words with that bleed. I was told then I was having a son. Every midwife I've told has said it's more then likely an irritation to my cervix. Which I kinda suppose it could of been. If your hcg has doubled then your baby is thriving so far. It's going to be stressful for a while as you wait but please if it happens again remember that it wasn't baby the first time and most likely you. I remember those days well everytime I went for a wee I was thinking please no blood xx please feel free to ask me anything or talk xx

So Dr says my hormones are doing exactly what they should be. Hes not worried about the period like bleeding i had. Another blood test on the 7th will show us if im progressing should be over 530... then a sono 12/19. I hope everything will be ok.

That's great news that your doctor isn't worried. Good luck with the blood test :)

It's looking good for you seems the bleed was you rather then the baby xx

So today i went in for hcg levels, they are 292 doubling every 57 hours. I feel somethings wrong. Just waiting on drs call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"