So confused/worried...

BumblingBee

Reaction score

Attachments

• 0FD49CC7-290F-4E5B-93E3-1F6DF73206D5.jpg
    0FD49CC7-290F-4E5B-93E3-1F6DF73206D5.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 43
I would say buy a more reliable test then speak to your doctor depending on the result. Some ICs can take a much longer time to show positive.

The ultrasound tech could very well have saw something, but I've heard of people having early scans and seeing nothing as well. When I've had ultrasounds regarding cysts the tech isn't even allowed to tell you about what they see anyway, it's always been a report to my doctor, so maybe they have saw and just not been able to say?

I hope this works out well for you :hugs:

That's quite a line. I would definitely retest to make sure, maybe ask for a beta too, to definitely confirm. A transvaginal scan may have shown something if it was in the right place but possibly wouldn't in the case of ectopic, so I think it's best to get a beta to be on the safe side and put your mind at rest

You would have been 5+1 Monday when you had your scan? Are you definite about when you ovulated? It's possible if the 28th was a proper period you'd only be just shy of three weeks pregnant, you may have ovulated quite early on and this is why you're seeing a positive now. Or it could be that that wasn't a proper period and was an early pregnancy bleed, in which case there's a chance if you were only just about five weeks they may not have seen anything, more so if you're not definite on when you ovulated before, you could be a little earlier. To add, it's also possible if they only looked at your ovaries they may have missed anything else completely

I think it's a good idea to retest Monday

I agree with retesting on Monday, just wanted to add...when I was pregnant with both of my children nothing could be seen on a vaginal unltrasound I was even diagnosed as having PUL (pregnancy of unknown location) but was in fact pregnant. Only after 6weeks they saw a sac developing but nothing inside. But all was fine and healthy. So you just never know anything is possible xx

^Yes, I have heard many with similar stories. The earliest we saw any of ours was 5+6, and I think we were pretty lucky to have seen anything at that time as it seems most only see anything after 6 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"