So confused

HCas

Reaction score
Hi there... Um ok so me and my husband are trying for our first and I've decided to start tracking last month but so far I'm just really confused about what's going on.

Back in August I had an IUD removed and I knew it would really mess up my cycles, even still the past few days have been driving me crazy with wonder. I am currently on CD 33 and I haven't had any signs of AF visiting. My cm has been between sticky and watery since Friday and I have been spotting.
Saturday I took a test with a negative result. I thought that maybe I was just too quick to write AF out but I still haven't seen head nor hide of her. And I'm not getting any PMS symtoms.

Has anyone else who has had a IUD removed gone through this? Is this something I should go see my doctor about or just wait it out? I'm just so confused right now.

I haven't had the IUD but when I went off of depo it took like 2 1/2 months before AF came to visit. I know it isn't much but hope it helps, I know not knowing stinks.

I haven't had the IUD but when I went off of depo it took like 2 1/2 months before AF came to visit. I know it isn't much but hope it helps, I know not knowing stinks.

Thank you. Its nice to know that its somewhat normal. I just wish that I knew what my body is thinking. Its so frustrating,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->