So confused!!!!

Bootoots

Reaction score
Please help me!!! I don't have a clue what's going on!!!! I was on depo for six years, stopped it a year past December and hadn't had any sort of ovulation!!! Doc moving very SLOWLY with regards to my appts etc... Went for US scan and was told I had a small pocket of fluid on my womb which needs investigated....
Got the pill from my SIL and took it for three weeks to try and kick start ovulation.... Then came off it and the next week went like this:

Day 1-Nothing
Day 2 - AGONISING SEARING PAIN leaving me crippled on the floor screaming in pain
Day 3 - as day 2
Day 4 - a 'pop' then heavy heavy flow of clots and loose blood with instant "pressure relief" feeling in abdomen
Day 5 - more bleeding
Day 6 - more bleeding
Day 7 - bleeding dying down
Day 8 - bleeding stops

So assumed this was my first bleed and to expect a period the next month aaaaaand nothing!
Had fun with oh while visiting him abroad.
Came home and tried to investigate why no second period then it occurred to me and I began wondering "was that a period or a miscarriage?" But iv never had a miscarriage so I don't know what one feels like!!!

I'm sorry this is long winded but I'm at my wits end!!!

Please help me!

Lots of love! Xxxxoooxxxxx

Ps I have a hysteroscopy next week

That sounds like you had a cyst that popped. I would work with your doctor to make sure you don't have PCOS or endometriosis.

Also, I wouldn't recommend taking someone else's prescription medication. Your doctor will prescribe you something of your own.

No I know I shouldn't but I feel like no one wants to help me, I feel like they are just going through the motions and passing me on to someone else. They said that I had small signs of pcos but the pocket of fluid wasn't of the same stuff apparently :( I'm hoping I'll get some answers at my appointment on Wednesday xx
Ps thanks for replying xx

If you don't feel like your doctor is doing enough, then hire a new one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->