So confused.

darl

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
My son is 9 months old in 2 days. Today I have "expected" my lovely period, NOT! But all I've got so far is some really pink like blood and I mean really pink and it lasted about an hour and it has stopped. My cervix is high and really soft, I was on the pill but due to all the hormones messing with my body I stopped taking it. I have has unprotected sex since then, not trying and not preventing a baby. Would be happy either way. I feel sick to my stomach all the time and I'm so tired. Constantly needing to go to the toilet and have had cramps since 5 dpo. Could I be pregnant or am I just hoping I am a lot more than I think? I took a test a week ago but it was way to early. In a way I really don't want AF to come. But I need some advice on what it could be..

Unfortunately only a test can tell you! You may well be pregnant if you stopped the BC and had unprotected sex, the pink could be implantation, let me know what happens, good luck! Xx

I had recently stopped bcp. Took my last one on the 14/11 and got my withdrawal bleed on the 20/11 and last till 27/11 and had unprotected sex from the 28th. so I was thinking the spotting could be the start of my period coming but the bleeding happened a few days before 16/11-17/11 and now my period is 2 days late and no bleeding since, it was due the 18/11 so it might have been to late for implantation bleeding but ya never know. I took a test yesterday and bfn but it took until 2 weeks late for a bfp with my son, trying to wait until at least sunday/Monday to take another one.

Wishing you luck, I know cycles can be erratic after BC xxx

Yeah I know that's why I'm hoping I get a positive :(
I was on bcp before I had my son and everything went back to normal pretty much instantly. So I'm hoping it's the same this cycle and I get a bfp :) staying hopefull! Baby dust to you!:)

Oh that's even more hopeful for you then, don't disappear lol let me know, I've lost count of the stories I've read over Google only to get to the end and the op never came back to say if they were pregnant or not! Thankyou I'm not so hopeful for me but I guess you never know:) xx

My son was such a pain for finding out I was pregnant hopefully this one(if I am) isn't the same! I will most definitely let you know how it turns out, I will be testing on Monday then go to the doctor and demand bloods if af doesn't come lol! Won't leave you wondering :)

Aw thank you its so lovely to hear happy endings:) sending you masses baby dust xxxx

Well today I had another bleed that was very light and lasted an hour. Period is 2 daus late apart from ththat little bleed. Took another test this morning and bfn, I've given up. I don't think this is my month :( ah well always the future. I'm going to go to the doctor anyway to sort out whats going on with my body. I just feel so run down and exhausted not to mention over this spotting every 2 days

I totally feel you on that one, I am sorry:( after 12 long months TTC and two losses we've had enough, this was our last cycle actively trying, from now what will be will be, no more tests, no more temping, no more disappointment its just too much! You will get there though I'm 43 so its pretty much all over but you will get there hunni, stay positive:) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->