So confused

ane

Reaction score
Ladies I hope you can help!! I'm so confused. I'm new so hopefully I do this right. Here is the situation:
My dh & I are ttc little one #3. I used opks everyday after my last period. I finally got a + result may 10th and 11th we dtd the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th. I had - results from the 12th until this morning. I got a clear positive again. I am pretty sure I ovulated on the 10th-11th. I had ewcm positive opk, and cramps. I guess my question is why another positive. Do you think I didn't really ovulate the first time. Advice is appreciated I am going crazy.

Wish I can help hun. Didn't want to read and run. Looking for all the knowledge on opks possible. They just confuse the heck out of me lol

I used opks with my sons. This didn't happen either time. This cycle is emotionally draining.

Possible, are u due fir ur period. Alot of times we get a second lh surge right before its due.

I don't know for sure my cycles are messed up. AF should start around the 25th or the 26th. I'm assuming.

It is possible that you may not have ovulated the first time, for whatever reason. Sometimes the stress of TTC can delay ovulation. Maybe now your body is trying again. I would keep :sex: just in case. Good luck!

I checked my cervix its soft and high also closed very tightly. We are going to keep dtd until af shows or doesn't. Thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->