So confused...

Shedevil18

Reaction score
so I had the HSG test done July 13th and everything was normal, no blockages or anything. We didn't get to try that month because we were away on vacation at a relatives house.

This month I am "due" to ovulate August 21st (CD14)... but what is confusing me is Tuesday (18th) I had a LOT of EWCM (which I rarely have) and had ovulation pains... that would have only been CD11... my OPK was negative that afternoon. we DTD that night. We didnt get to DTD last night because my BF was working late.

I am usually like clockwork... 28 day cycle and O on CD14. I don't know if I did actually O on Tuesday or if I will on Friday... I am so confused...

Going to DTD tonight incase I didn't O on Tuesday and it will happen on CD14 like it normally does

I am so lost :(

EWCM can happen days to even a week before you O. If you are like clockwork, then you should O tomorrow, CD 21 , like always. just keep using your opks to verify. How was your opk today? Keep us posted! Keep on BDing! :)

So I did an OPK when I got home yesterday and it was BLAZING positive and all night I felt like I normally do when I am ovulating so I think it happened yesterday and not Tuesday. We DTD last night and are going to do it tonight.. hopefully we catch it. Apparently I am more fertile for the next 3 months because of the HSG test, so I guess it is a waiting game now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->