So confused!

can somebody help me please... im polisystic...
right now im trying to conceive.. its been 2 years now that im on my regular monthly menstruation... I always have my period before the end of the month... around 27-30, but sometimes it comes around 1st week but very rare... but last month im delayed, i have my period jan 15 and it wasn't normal. the first day up to the 3rd day my discharge is like a tea. it was om my 4th day when i have this real blood that comes out of me... and it lasted only for 3 days... very light...
2 weeks ago im almost delayed for 1.5 months... i tried to checked with a PT... but its negative. But some of my very closed friends who are in their late 40's... notice the abnormal beat on my neck... it was beating too fast and its really look like not normal... they told me that maybe i am pregnant... but there's blood discharge again just like before... at first 3 days its like tea then on the 4th until now its like a normal period but very light.. it only covered 1/3 of my napkin...

im planning to repeat the PT... but im apraid to see the result... i wish it would be possitive...

can somebody help me please... im polisystic...
right now im trying to conceive.. its been 2 years now that im on my regular monthly menstruation... I always have my period before the end of the month... around 27-30, but sometimes it comes around 1st week but very rare... but last month im delayed, i have my period jan 15 and it wasn't normal. the first day up to the 3rd day my discharge is like a tea. it was om my 4th day when i have this real blood that comes out of me... and it lasted only for 3 days... very light...
2 weeks ago im almost delayed for 1.5 months... i tried to checked with a PT... but its negative. But some of my very closed friends who are in their late 40's... notice the abnormal beat on my neck... it was beating too fast and its really look like not normal... they told me that maybe i am pregnant... but there's blood discharge again just like before... at first 3 days its like tea then on the 4th until now its like a normal period but very light.. it only covered 1/3 of my napkin...

im planning to repeat the PT... but im apraid to see the result... i wish it would be possitive...

Wow todays looks great. I know they drive u insane as they darken so slowly but that is a great line. Congratulations :)

How many dpo were you. When you got the first line and how many dpo are you today!

Congrats!! My ic lines are virtually invisible at minute but im getting good strong lines on FRER's and 1-2 on digi! Think we due around same time? 24th November for me xx

Frers are brilliant.
Ic i had claimed to be 10mui but i dont believe it for a minute

How many dpo were you. When you got the first line and how many dpo are you today!

I haven't been tracking but would prob be about 26dpo now and only got my first bfp at 23dpo.

I didn't get my first bfp until I was a week late for AF.

Congrats!! My ic lines are virtually invisible at minute but im getting good strong lines on FRER's and 1-2 on digi! Think we due around same time? 24th November for me xx

Congratulations :happydance:

I am due 11th November by my lmp :)

Frers are brilliant.
Ic i had claimed to be 10mui but i dont believe it for a minute

I know, I have used the last of my ics today and the line is pitiful but the frer today is darker than yesterday. The ic leaflet says 10mui, there is no way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->