• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

so confused!!

B

bethany-wood

UPDATE AND PICS ON PAGE 3.

Well i'm due on in three days. I tested when i ovulated and it was positive.

I've been doing HPT for a few days now and had some faint lines but nothing i could really announce, they were just too faint.
Today by accident i used an ovulation test instead of a pregnancy test and it came up as positive :shrug:

Apparently this happens when your pregnant.. i found this on the net

"Yes, if you are pregnant an OPK will read positive. Basically, HCG, the pregnancy hormone, is the same as lutenizing hormone, the stuff an OPK reads, it just has a little something extra that's specific to pregnancy. So, while you can have a positive OPK and not be pregnant, if you are pregnant an OPK should always read positive."

So confused. My cervix is high. Lots of watery CM. Had AF cramps a few days ago but they have gone lol ahh this is a horrible waiting game lol :shrug: :dohh: helpppp hehe xx

Do you know how many dpo you are hun? your ticker says 3 days til testing, is this right? I so, I'd waita couple of days and test again. It might just be a little early to get strong lines! GL I hope it's a sticky one!

Do you know how many dpo you are hun? your ticker says 3 days til testing, is this right? I so, I'd waita couple of days and test again. It might just be a little early to get strong lines! GL I hope it's a sticky one!

Yeh i'm due in three days :) i've totally forgot how many dpo i am now :dohh: lol.
I just don't know why i've got a positive ovulation test haha. I've spoken to many early pregnant women today (4 weeks and such) and they all did an ovulation test this morning just to see what happened and they got positives.. this is confusing. :haha:

I got a positive ov test, turned out I was a couple of days pregnant! presuming you have a textbook cycle, you would be 11dpo, so it's still quite early, I hope it's your turn!

I have gotten a + OPK on cd14 and then again on cd22. I was going to take a HPT but didn't have one. so I used a OPK because I heard that if your PG you will get a +. Well, it turned out that I had tried to O on cd14 but for some reason my body didn't and then it really Oed on cd22. I have always had a 28 day cycle and for some reason that month I had a 33 day cycle.

I hope this wont be your story. I am sending you lots of baby dust!!

Yesh i have heard if you get pos on ov kit you will get pos on hpt - FX for you hun x

hi hun,
I am exactly the same. 11 dpo. I tested with opk 9dpo and got positive. But tested today with fmu on hpt and got bfn.
was so depressed. Not out til the witch shows though.

lots of baby dust to ya

tootsiegb

I got a positive ov test, turned out I was a couple of days pregnant! presuming you have a textbook cycle, you would be 11dpo, so it's still quite early, I hope it's your turn!

My cycle is very regular and textbook yes. So I must be 11dpo.. Got AF cramps some really bad.. keep checking and nothing there :thumbup:

I'll test in three days :D

xxx

I have gotten a + OPK on cd14 and then again on cd22. I was going to take a HPT but didn't have one. so I used a OPK because I heard that if your PG you will get a +. Well, it turned out that I had tried to O on cd14 but for some reason my body didn't and then it really Oed on cd22. I have always had a 28 day cycle and for some reason that month I had a 33 day cycle.

I hope this wont be your story. I am sending you lots of baby dust!!

Oh :( i'm not sure.. I've never ever had this before. My cycle is normally clockwork. I ovulate day 12 like normal and that's it.. perhaps it's happened but only time will tell i guess :thumbup:

Thanks hun,
:dust:
xxx

hi hun,
I am exactly the same. 11 dpo. I tested with opk 9dpo and got positive. But tested today with fmu on hpt and got bfn.
was so depressed. Not out til the witch shows though.

lots of baby dust to ya

tootsiegb

Hehe true it's not over till :witch: shows her face
FX
xxx

Good luck to you. I hope that it turns out to be a BFP for you. Keep us all informed x x x

Just an update:
Tested again today with a HPT and I can see a faint line. VERY faint, defiantly pink'ish and came up within the 10 minutes.
Fingers crossed.
Also did an ovulation test, got a positive on that again too haha.

xxx

Just an update:
Tested again today with a HPT and I can see a faint line. VERY faint, defiantly pink'ish and came up within the 10 minutes.
Fingers crossed.

xxx

Oooh, you going to post a pic to the HPT gallery?

Just an update:
Fingers crossed.

xxx

I will do if I can get my camera to focus on it properly :haha: lol
xxx

Hey, definitely sounds like a BFP to me!
Congrats hon :happydance:

Just an update:
Fingers crossed.

xxx

xxx

Does it have a "macro" button, it'll look like a flower. That takes close up photos.

Just an update:
Fingers crossed.

xxx

xxx

Does it have a "macro" button, it'll look like a flower. That takes close up photos.

I have a good camera and im charging the batteries for it now :) my cheap crappy one doesn't have macro but my good one does.
Should be charged up by tonight :)
I'll get taking some pics later :haha:

xxx

Hey, definitely sounds like a BFP to me!
Congrats hon :happydance:

Ahh wowww i've never had a congratulations before, in my 11 months of TTC, it feels so nice to hear it :hugs: :) :)
Thanks hehe
I sound really sad now :p haha
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back