so confused!!

no you dont at all, you sound exactly how you should be!! 11 months seems like such a long time but its actually within the average time a normal healthy couple takes to conceive, crazy hey? :)
so happy for you, how many DPO are you? did you have any different symptoms this month? see now you will be helping the rest of us
xx
Britt

no you dont at all, you sound exactly how you should be!! 11 months seems like such a long time but its actually within the average time a normal healthy couple takes to conceive, crazy hey? :)
so happy for you, how many DPO are you? did you have any different symptoms this month? see now you will be helping the rest of us
xx
Britt

hehe yea it's crazy, spent so long preventing it and worrying if i was pregnant all the time, then when i want it to happen... it takes ages lol. :haha:
I'm not sure how many dpo i am, i totally forgot, was keeping track with my counter but my laptop charger went so was offline for a few days, now it just says "days till testing" lol.
I have a pretty clockwork textbook cycle so i ovulate day 12 of my cycle. So i guess i'm abpout 14 dpo give or take.
Not many symptoms, boobs not THAT sore, but a little if pushed lol. Cervix is all over the place though, high.. low... soft.. hard.. haha, it's been closed though.
Not been sick at all, or felt sick. It's way too early in the TWW for morning sickness anyway, that normally happens in week 6 :)
My mouth has been watering a lot more than usual though.
Apart from all that I've got period pains :haha: really bad at times. Yesterday I swore the witch had got me, cramps we're exactly as they are when AF is in full swing lol.. but nothing :)
Watery CM and a LOT of it. :haha:

Anyway, due on in two days so will see what happens. I'm keeping an open mind :) if AF catches me it means I can have a glass of bubbly at xmas :) :)
xxx

Oh and I might as well add.. I'm snappy REALLY snappy. haha.
Back and hips ache
Twinges in uterus area
Could just be AF symptoms though, it's so hard to tell lol.
xxx

Oh and i had some spotting a few days ago.. only enough for a tiny bit of brown/pinkish blood on one wipe though.. nothing much.
Bit odd.. never had this before lol
It sounds odd but i never feel like i'm done peeing haha, i have a lingering feeling 24/7 that i need to pee but not very bad. Until i really need to go lol. Could be anything though.

I wont believe it if I'm pregnant :) lol.

xxx

despite ms, sore boobs, seeing a heartbeat on a scan etc etc, I STILL have a hard time believing I'm preg! FX this one is super sticky!

despite ms, sore boobs, seeing a heartbeat on a scan etc etc, I STILL have a hard time believing I'm preg! FX this one is super sticky!

Aww hehe congratulations :)

I have really bad AF cramps at the moment, keep having to run to the loo to check haha. Nothing YET, though i swear AF is on it's way.
Playing the waiting game with it now haha :haha:
xxx

Think I'm out this month :S cramps and spotting now, think it's getting heavier.

Oh well, bring on 2010 :bfp:
Bit worried about going onto the 12th cycle though :( doctors appointment in January xxx

Yep i'm DEFIANTLY out.. AF came 2 days early :( after 6 faint positives :(
Blaaah not getting my hopes up ever again. :(
xxx

hey hon, sorry to hear that. Dont mean to keep on this but are you sure its not residual bleeding? A line is a line, it can be very normal to bleed a little in early pregnancy.
FX'd still for you hon
:hugs:

hey hon, sorry to hear that. Dont mean to keep on this but are you sure its not residual bleeding? A line is a line, it can be very normal to bleed a little in early pregnancy.
FX'd still for you hon
:hugs:

I'm really confused, i'm bleeding heavy, had lots of cramps earlier.. sorry if tmi but it's thick blood cause i can feel it come out even when i'm sat down :/ like it's lumpy.

I got pics of my tests the faint one on its own was a few days ago.. faint line on it. i marked the lines out just incase some people can't see them :dohh:
Faint one -
https://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u63/bethany-wood/?action=view&current=pregtests.jpg

One from this morning -
https://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u63/bethany-wood/?action=view&current=positives.jpg
Ignore the ovulation tests underneath, i was seeing if they got darker each day too and they seemed too :/

In total i've counted 6 pregnancy tests on my bedside table and they all have positives. I've never had this happen before as I've never even had a positive until now, i'm going to phone the doctor up as soon as i wake up in the morning and book an appointment :shrug: I'm not sure what to think or do :( :(
Feeling so down now :nope: :cry: OH has been really distant tonight, as far as he knew i shoved a positive in his face this morning and now i'm bleeding :shrug:

xxx

oh hon, sorry to hear you are having a horrible night. Just saw your tests, definite BFP's thats for sure, but of course now we have the bleeding. I'm not sure about the bleeding hon, if its heavy I'm really sorry but I think that is not a good sign. My friend that had bleeding on and off for 3 months was actually very light bleeding.
Like you said, go to the docs tomorrow morning and see what they think. You never know, maybe it will work out.
positive vibes and hugs to you.
Please let us know how you make out tomorrow
xx
Britt

oh hon, sorry to hear you are having a horrible night. Just saw your tests, definite BFP's thats for sure, but of course now we have the bleeding. I'm not sure about the bleeding hon, if its heavy I'm really sorry but I think that is not a good sign. My friend that had bleeding on and off for 3 months was actually very light bleeding.
Like you said, go to the docs tomorrow morning and see what they think. You never know, maybe it will work out.
positive vibes and hugs to you.
Please let us know how you make out tomorrow
xx
Britt

I'll grab the earliest appointment possible, my doctor is rubbish though, they always book me in for an appointment like a week later, no matter how bad/ill i am, the last few times i booked an appointment i was deaf in both ears and one time i had been sick for 10 days on end and they still made me wait a week to see them argh...
I can't sleep at the moment so decided to do some work at 4am :nope: i'd rather be earning money than sat around thinking about earlier. :thumbup: Keeps my mind off things :thumbup:

I'm not expecting good news now though, no way. Not with this bleeding, it's defiantly not light. My cramps have calmed down now which is a good thing, i might be able to get some sleep in a bit now. I'm proud that I've gone through two cycles and two bleeds without any painkillers :thumbup:

I'm trying to stay upbeat now, i've had my cry this evening :nope: ... now I'm thinking about christmas, i'll be able to have a glass of bubbly this year atleast. We've decided to NTNP next cycle, see if that works. :)

I'll let you know how things go tomorrow, though i BET that they wont see me till after christmas. I'm changing doctors soon anyway, found out there's a doctors just down the road from me. Saves me from going miles to my doctors.

xxx

Hey Bethany, I am signing off now to head to bed, but do you have walk-in clinics where you are at? I think they should at least do an examination and blood work for you right away tomorrow like you said, one week is definite nonesense!!
I really feel for you hon, but it sounds like you have a very positive attitude and like you said you can enjoy Christmas if this is indeed the case. You know all of my friends seem to have had at least one M/C before their baby sticked. If this is not sticky I am sure the next BFP will be!
hugs, night

Hey Bethany, I am signing off now to head to bed, but do you have walk-in clinics where you are at? I think they should at least do an examination and blood work for you right away tomorrow like you said, one week is definite nonesense!!
I really feel for you hon, but it sounds like you have a very positive attitude and like you said you can enjoy Christmas if this is indeed the case. You know all of my friends seem to have had at least one M/C before their baby sticked. If this is not sticky I am sure the next BFP will be!
hugs, night

I'm gunna try catch some sleep too now. OH will be waking up for work in 10 minutes, he'll tell me off if I'm still online lol.

I'm not sure if we have walk in clinics, I know we have some clinics but they do not do blood tests as I asked once before. I'll just tell the receptionist it's important i see a doctor asap or something.

It's ok hun, I'm always really quite positive, i've never felt upset to see AF until this month though. I always think that it could happen next month. I actualy enjoy TTC in a way, i find it exciting, waiting to test.. wondering if I'm pregnant or not.. and knowing there's a chance I could have caught the egg every month.. It's good fun :) .. gunna try not to let this get me down as it may not be as bad as i think. It does feel like it's just AF and I have a gut feeling it is, but i don't know really.
Just have to wait and see what happens and TRY not to try this cycle, it's easier said than done though, but I'll give it a go.

xxx

I'm so sorry you had to go through this sweets, if you are sure that af is here then there's not much your docs will be able to do, it looks like you had one that wasn't quite sticky enough, but in these cases there is nothing you could've done to make it stick. :hugs: My doc told me that in the olden days, women would never have known as hpt's have only become available in the last few years, that's the problem with these really sensative tests, you get your hopes up and then they get dashed! Hope you are ok today. :hugs:

I'm so sorry you had to go through this sweets, if you are sure that af is here then there's not much your docs will be able to do, it looks like you had one that wasn't quite sticky enough, but in these cases there is nothing you could've done to make it stick. :hugs: My doc told me that in the olden days, women would never have known as hpt's have only become available in the last few years, that's the problem with these really sensative tests, you get your hopes up and then they get dashed! Hope you are ok today. :hugs:

Hey hun,
Thank you :hugs: I'm doing okay today. Managed to get an early appointment after a long rant down the phone. It's a suspected chemical pregnancy (so i didn't have a sticky bean this time). Doctor wasn't much help at all but oh well, he never is.. i really hate my doctor. Most women would have just passed it off as a period apparently cause i tested before i was due on. Then he goes on about my weight which is apparently an issue (i'm 8 and a half stone?). I have regular periods and my bmi is perfect grr. They can't do blood tests on demand so I've decided to just sit it out and have a lazy day today with my hot water bottle and stay positive. It wasn't meant to be this month, there was nothing anyone could have done and it ended before it even started.
I just need to move on from it but that doesn't mean forget it happened.. I don't like being stressed out so i'll just think about the good things that are gunna happen next week.. like christmas :)
Had very heavy bleeding this morning, was a constant flow but it's calmed down now and it's not so bad.
OH is being lovely to me this morning, running to the shop for me if i want some chocolate hehe and I'm working to keep my mind off it... that's why i love working from home, i can work in bed with a hot water bottle lol.

Me and OH decided not to think about TTC in 2010 and just enjoy our time together, not to have sex just as a chore. Maybe I'll get a nice suprise when I least expect it :flower:

xxx

Just picked up your thread and got myself caught up! I'm sorry hun about your chemical but you've got the perfect outlook on ttc! You keep positive and before you know it you'll have a sticky bean!! :hugs:

Just picked up your thread and got myself caught up! I'm sorry hun about your chemical but you've got the perfect outlook on ttc! You keep positive and before you know it you'll have a sticky bean!! :hugs:

Thanks hun :hugs:
It'll happen when it happens. TTC should be a time that is enjoyed at my age not stressed and rushed.
I hear of so many success stories it keeps me positive.
AND the best things in life are defiantly worth waiting for :)
The longer it takes.. the more savings i save up for a baby when i do finally get my healthy :bfp: too :thumbup: I've been putting half my wages back for a year now so the longer it takes, the easier it will be to buy things. I've done quite well for a shopaholic who couldn't even save up £20 over a year ago hehe.
Anyway that's my outlook :)

I reckon I'll have a healthy happy bump for next christmas!

:dust:

xxx

It'll happen when it happens. TTC should be a time that is enjoyed at my age not stressed and rushed.
The longer it takes.. the more savings i save up for a baby when i do finally get my healthy :bfp: too :thumbup: I've been putting half my wages back for a year now so the longer it takes, the easier it will be to buy things. I've done quite well for a shopaholic who couldn't even save up £20 over a year ago hehe.

xxx

We're still technically WTT although I would place us more in the NTNP. We're getting married in September and we wanted to be married first but if it happens we'll be :cloud9: I just got insurance that covers maternity that starts in Jan. so that was one of the major reasons for WTT now we're more comfortable in the NTNP. At our (I'm 22 and I'm guessing you're not far off from there) age stressing is just making it worse. We've got age on our side so if we relax and take good care of our selves we should have happy healthy bumps in NO time :happydance:

xxx

We're still technically WTT although I would place us more in the NTNP. We're getting married in September and we wanted to be married first but if it happens we'll be :cloud9: I just got insurance that covers maternity that starts in Jan. so that was one of the major reasons for WTT now we're more comfortable in the NTNP. At our (I'm 22 and I'm guessing you're not far off from there) age stressing is just making it worse. We've got age on our side so if we relax and take good care of our selves we should have happy healthy bumps in NO time :happydance:

Aww :) Thing is I wouldn't get any sort of maternity leave.. nothing lol. I'm self employed so I have to save up now but I'll be working right through to the day I go into labor.
I think I'll be a lot better off NTNP, I love suprises :) & yes I'm not too far off so that's one less thing to worry about lol.
I gave up drinking, haven't had anything but ONE glass of wine in 3 months now :happydance:
Started eating healthier and getting excerise. TTC has done me wonders so far, i'm much more healthier. :thumbup:
I was on cerazette 12 months ago, which is a horrible pill for TTC once coming off it. I had no periods while on it apart from 4 months of non-stop bleeding. I've been regular and ovulating but my lining has been too thick, i think it may still be as i'm having such heavy periods now I'm off it (they are getting better with each cycle though, not so painful now) hoping everything gets back to normal soon though.
Yep just have to stay happy and healthy :thumbup: make the best environment for a sticky bean and it'll happen before we know it :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back