So Confused

LillyBloom

Reaction score
So a little history and some questions!!!

September 14 2015 - I received the Depo shot! I started bleeding October 6th and didn't stop until doctors gave me the pill on November 14 2015.. i stayed on the pill in December and early January with periods.. I stopped taking anything preventative late January .. my husband and I have been trying for 8months now to conceive.. I only started last cycle with the BBT charts! This month it turns out I O around cd17.. on 9DPO late evening I started having cramps..10DPO I had a dip onto my cover line with cramps(97.7) then went back up.. all other temps after O are 98-98.5.. today 13DPO though my cervix is soft and high.. I started having EWCM with dark blood.. does this mean I am out or is this what implantation is?? Can you start your period without going under the cover line? My cycles are between 26-30 days this last year.. Coukd the Depo shot still be killing our chances??
I know it's a lot sorry!!!

Yes, you can start your period before your temperature drops.

Yes, the depo and/or having been on the pill could still be affecting you.

Or it could be nothing at all - up to a year to conceive for a healthy couple having sex at the right time is still considered to be normal. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"