So confused

sophi90

Reaction score
So i had spotting on and off over a 4 day period not heavy enough to show on a sanitary towel only visible when wiping.
I thought i was out as it had lasted so long
So today its very little to none existant.
I took a test this morning which had a shadow of a line but i wasnt completely convinced it was there line eye maybe..
Anyone experienced this?
Ive been ill for the past couple days with flu like symptons too.
Ive no idea whats going on

omg i am going through this right now.... i have a 31 day cycle with a 10 day lp. on sunday i had loads of brown cm covering my underwear wore a pad thought great af is coming and nothing for the rest of the day. next day once or twice when i wiped little brown with once a pink tinge bit tiny speck. then nothing. today clear cm. today is 12dpo so 2 day late. on the day of the brown cm i had a temp drop i thought it was af coming im wondering if its ib. i have tested several times. this afternoon i caved i did one test as normal and the other left in for a min. the normal one got a super faint line but you can only see it some lights but its there and the other nothing (i have read leaving it in longer helps but i dont think it does by looks of it) so i dont know im in limbo no cramps no symptoms no sign of af no bfp.

i have read ib can make you spot for a week so you never know it could be ib. i think they say so long as theres no bright red then you are ok. know what you mean about those lines. i am wondering if it is just too early if its only just implanted i dont know how long it takes before the hormones go up.

i know i have had spotting before but af comes the next day. i have even had 2 day of spotting but there is never a gap for me so the fact today cm is clear is really unusual but who knows.

update when you next test would be cool if we both had bfps. im going to see if i can leave testing for a day or 2

IB generaly last 2 days but I've heard it lasting 5 or 6 before. If was all spotting then I say you have a great chance at it being IB. Good luck to you both! Can't wait to see ya'll BFP!

If you post a picture of your test we could try to help you out whether we think it is a true BFP or not. If it is not usual for your period to be so short it is possible that you may be having some early pregnancy spotting. Sometimes your body will try to have a period even though you're already pregnant but it is much lighter than a regular period.

The spotting has stopped now it was that type that is none existant unless u wipe my spotting usually is almost a flow but its brown in colour this was pink and orangey brown now nothing...ive had some sharp poking pains over the last 12hours too everything makes me wonder now lol im planning on testing again on friday...thats the plan lol i have no tests at home so that will help with me waiting it out. Its just so confusing! Im hoping for a bfp but if not id just like my cycle to start so i can get bck in the game. Im so glad ive found someone else whos in the same situation and FX we get our bfp's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->