So confused

countryblonde

Reaction score
Dh and I have been ttc baby 3 since January. I have had all kinds of spotting and wired stuff going on with my cycle earlier in the year. Had tests done..everything came back clear. Well this month i thought we were spot with bd. Well all my spotting came back. 2 weeks ago I had about 5 days of spotting.in the past the spotting was about the week before ovulation. No big deal ive heard of lots of women spotting before or during ovulation.

Well then af came a week early but not like normal. Usually get campy, and I have a heavy first couple days until it starts to taper off, which lasts 7 days total.
This early af started off very light, got heavier and has now been very heavy(which is normal for me) but has lasted 10 days total so far. My boobs feel tender and swollen.... I have no clue what is going on....

I'm sure no one has answers for me...I just need to vent....in the back of my mind I keep thinking could I pregnant, could this been an extremely early mc....I dont know , it's just so odd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->