So confused

littlelegs91

Reaction score
Sooo background story then I just did this test ahhh Soo this is going to be a long one after a year of having irregular periods the last few months my periods have started sorting themselves out back to around the 30 day mark until this month! So I started my period on the 12th of april for around 5 days as normal then 6 days after on the 22nd of April I start getting pink discharge and bam another period starts this time tho for 8 days!!! So this took me to Monday the 30th where my period stopped again!! But now come today I am having pink discharge when I wipe ahhhh! I have got Doctors booked up for next Wednesday as that’s the earliest appointment I am up to date on my smear test. I was just wondering if anyone has had this I have been trying for baby number 2 for 2 and half years now! I am also getting cramps with this bleeding that I don’t even get with a normal
Period. Please someone help a girl out lol xx

Sorry not sure what to say! Hopefully your doc appt can shed some light :( Good luck!!!

Only experience I have of spotting and irregular periods is the coil. Hateful thing!

Hope you find some answers from quack <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"