so confuzzed

jpant1982

Reaction score
So this is a long problem. I was kinda still nursing my last one when i got pregnant. I have only had 2 period since i had him in june of 2013. I had my first period on 08/15/14 the next on was 9/20/14 so a 36 day cycle witch was normal for me before i had him. I had a positive test on 10/27/14 which should put me right at 4 weeks. the only thing is i think i ovulated a week later than normal i should have Od on 10/12/14 but i think it was more the 18-19 so i would have been 7 dpo when i got the positive. well i went to the doc for my first app on 11/14/14 should have been a little over 6 weeks. but all the doc saw was a gestational sac and to come back in 2 weeks. that i looked more like 5 weeks. but i got a positive 3 days shy of 3 weeks ago and if you add the 3 week before that i should be 6 weeks. could i have gotten a positive earlier than i though? or could it be something else? it was an abdominal ultrasound it that helps. you would think i would know more this will be my forth child but i have never had this happen before. i am freaking out i still have 15 days before i will find anything out. any insight would be helpfull :cry:

You could have gotten a positive earlier than you thought, definitely. I was shocked that I had a positive the day before my missed period this time around! Last time, I barely got a line one week after my missed period. Also, abdominal ultrasound this early will be very difficult to see anything! With my last baby, at around 7 or 8 weeks pregnant, they couldn't find his heartbeat with the doppler and couldn't see him at all with the abdominal. They did a transvaginal and found him finally. I carried him to full term and have a happy, healthy baby (who did remain very impressive at eluding doppler and ultrasound the entire pregnancy, I do have to say x.x).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->