So deflated!!! Advice??

WantingAChild

Reaction score
My husband and I have been TTC for 2 years now. This month I took Clomid on days 3-7. I went in for daily ultrasounds starting on Day 12. On Day 16 my dr. saw follicles that were the correct size and my endo lining was 8mm. My husband and I went back in that evening at 8pm for the HCG trigger shot. We had to go back 36 hours later for the IUI. The IUI went well. I had blood drawn to measure my progesterone levels on Tuesday...they were 32. He said that was good. Last night (Day 25....9 days post Trigger shot and 7 days PIUI) I took a pregnancy test thinking that it would be positive due to the HCG from the shot still being in my system. Of course it was negative. Now I am sitting here so upset thinking there is no way possible that I could be pregnant! I know it's a little too early to tell....but if the HCG is completely out of my system from the shot wouldn't there be at least a little HCG from a pregnancy? I'm feeling so deflated and depressed! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

didnt want to read and run but only thing I have to offer is big hugs!!!

x

Took me 4 cycles of IUI to get pregnant.

I never tested positive with any kid until about 10-11 dpo.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->