So did anyone fall pregnant only trying once a week?

sierraecho89

Reaction score
Bah. My husband and I have such a crazy schedule during the school year. It's SO annoying! We only manage to BD maybe once a week because we're both teachers, both teach extracurricular activities, and are generally EXHAUSTED by the end of the day. =/

The last two months, we've managed it twice around the time when I'd be O'ing, but this time we only DTD on CD13, so.. who knows how likely that is?

Anyone manage to catch an eggy only trying once in their fertile time?

Summer is going to be SO GLORIOUS for SO many reasons!

I did but I have NO idea how close it was to ovulation. We were using the pull out method and I thought I was far enough away from my fertile window for DH to not pull out. We are only BDing like every other day or two because that's all we feel like but I bet now that I WANT it to happen I'm sure it won't lol.

I conceived with dtd once in the whole cycle. Schedules were manic and it just so happens that when we dtd, I was in my fertile window.

My son was conceived when we were using condoms, only one time we didn't and it supposedly would have been too late in my cycle to matter and... Ta da! :haha:

The last time I was pregnant it was from once on CD13, only BD 2x the whole month and I am 37 too. Got Pregnant with #2 as well from only 2x the whole month at 26yrs old So maybe 2 is the lucky number hehe..

That would be so nice. Sigh... Things are FINALLY slowing down. Just in time for the luteal phase. Fingers crossed that I'll catch this one!

I've got 2 small buddies of energy who according the calendar shouldn't be here! DS2 we dtd once in the whole cycle and it was about CD17/18 which having never tracked my ovulation I thought would be too late. Nope....he's nearly 3! lol DS3 again, I thought I was about CD20 and well past OV - how wrong was I! lol

Yep I also got pregnant after only DTD twice in the cycle! I O'd on CD20 and we BD'd on CD13 and CD18. My DS is nearly a year old 😊 x

I wish that had happened. Sigh. It didn't work.

Better luck this month, I guess...

I did. that too 4 days before my ovulation.

We were not trying not preventing for 4 months, having sex like normal about 3-4 times a week and nothing..then the 5th month we were crazy busy and had sex once in the WHOLE month and I fell pregnant. Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->