So different already than the first!

klehrly

Reaction score
Hello,

I had a pretty significant change of symptoms from very early on. We were trying so I know when we conceived about, right at about 7 days later I started having some symptoms. We did an at home pregnancy test and it was positive first thing in the morning and then negative in the evening, we had blood work done the next day and it was negative. I knew it was very early so there were just low hormone levels. A week after I had more blood work done and it was positive. I'm now around 4 w 3 days and I feel like most of my symptoms have subsided. (But happy that I've made it to a month without AF)

It's super nerve wrecking because I found out very early with DS too but I had symptoms pretty immediately. It's hard to remind yourself that pregnancies are all different.

With him I was exhausted immediately and I felt like I had a UTI (that's why I had lab work done to rule out the UTI but found out I was pregnant!) My boobs also got sore really fast and I started with nausea almost immediately.

With this one, I feel super tired but also crampy. I was nauseous immediately but that has mostly subsided unless I'm drinking my vitamins. I get super hungry in the evenings but with my son I woke up starving, like I was going to die or vomit. My boobs were super sore right around implantation time (I guess) but then they stopped being so sore, but they have already increased volume (God help me).

It's just so different that it's stressful, I know I should be enjoying this symptom free time but we had a missed MC a year and a half ago, so I'm trying to being super cautious. I'm riding the line of being cautious and also wanting to be super optimistic!

I go back on Tuesday for more blood work and official prenatal labs for the OB, I know that an increase in the HCG levels will subside my anxiety for a little while.

Anyone else had super different pregnancy symptoms from early on?

*** I had some lab work done today, nurse called and said "everything" looked great, I'm not sure what "everything" because I wasn't really in a good position to chat with her but I feel so much just hearing that from her. Also- my symptoms have increased, morning and evening nausea, still exhausted, breast are still a little sore but WAY heavy already. Fingers crossed that this is just an "easy" pregnancy.***

Yep! This pregnancy has been entirely different from my first 3. I've never had morning sickness with the others and I'm almost 17 weeks and still have it. I'm tired ALL the time and I just feel all around different. Turns out... I'm having a girl! My first 2 were boys and I believe my mmc was also a boy.

Hi CJHanson! Thanks for the reply. Yes this feels different but still early so we will see! Also, I see you are in CO, we are hoping to move out that way next Summer- LOL it will probably be when I'm like 32 weeks pregnant but I think it's better to do that then try to do the move with a newborn!

KL

My pregnancy this time around is definitely different.
With my son, I was sick immediately. I loved sour gummy worms and salty fast food. I especially loved cheeseburgers. :rofl:

With this pregnancy, I wasn't sick until 8 weeks along and I still am. I love normal gummi bears, fruits and vegetables. I cannot eat meat without getting violently sick. Even the smell gets to me. :( My breasts/nipples are also constantly sore and have been since before my bfp. Turns out this time is a girl :)

This one is different to me! With my first I was nauseous and vomited pretty well all the time no matter what until about 14 weeks, plus I was exhausted.

This one I only feel a bit nauseous, I have horribly sore boobs, I have the acne of a 13 year old, and I pee basically every hour.

Each pregnancy is different, so try to focus on that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->