• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

SO DISAPPOINTED.....IN NEED OF SOME CHEERING UP....and we can share "Stash Shots" lol

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
So after getting a few convincing but quite faint lines, AF finally showed her ugly face. I'm "officially" classifying this a CP and doing my best to move on. But while I was still thinking that I was going to start seeing some progression I may :blush: have went a little nuts on the PT's and fertility stuff. Which reminds me, I still need to get a BBT, anyone know where I can find a decent one that is under 15 bucks. I would also like to make a public announcement to all ladies who in the future find this "risk free trial" from conceive easy, please, do NOT waste your money. It is a TOTAL scam. The pregnancy tests and LH strips that they send you are the cheapest of the cheap from china, the supposed BBT doen't even read but one number behind the decimal, and probably wouldn't even give any accurate read for just a regular temp let alone a BBT. And their CS is Sh*t!!! The absolute worst! They refused to refund my money, for a "risk free trial" didn't provide a return label but demanded I send it back or they would be charging my 72.98 in a month. It comes with two bottles of what they call fertility supplements, a two month supply in each shipment and the color of the bottle changes with each month, something about tailoring the supplements to your needs if the previous colors didn't work or some BS! I am not taking the pills. NO MAM! :growlmad: I've seen the exact same PT's on ebay from hong kong, with the test and control line backwards on them for like cents each! I reported them to my CC company and the BBB. The "supervisor" that eventually called me back refused to let me speak to anyone else "higher up" then her, that she was it, and actually told me that I just sounded like a "freebie thief" or some crazy shit like that. Look lady, I will be more than happy to send your crap back, all of it, even the "gifts" bc the whole box isn't even worth what it cost to ship out to me, I don't want you stuff, and to be perfectly honest am scared to take it, especially after dealing with your "customer service" team! :growlmad:

Okay, now that I've yelled at someone and gotten that out of system would anyone like to join me on the first half of the TWW? I'm CD2 today.

I'm providing a photo of my insanity this past week, fully expecting to see a nice progression on my faint lines, but I guess I will be prepared for this time around. Is anyone doing anything different this cycle that they haven't done before? I bought a CB fertility monitor, so hopefully that will help out, but do you temp with one of those as well? This will make our third cycle of trying and 5th cycle since my period returned PP.
I've decided to do evening primrose oil for the first two weeks of this cycle, and make sure hubs is taking his zinc. I'm on the fence about whether we should both go on CoQ10 (was advised by a Doula that it would help) and progesterone cream (also by the advice of a Doula) Has anyone done either or both of those and it helped? Were there side effects from it?

I'm so depressed that this little bean didn't stick around. I was getting so excited that we had actually conceived, it didn't even cross my mind that this could happen, so if I would LOVE to hear some ladies success stories after a chemical and what you did different that time that you think helped things along......... :flower: please :cry:

Attachments

• 001 (640x480).jpg
    001 (640x480).jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 002 (480x640).jpg
    002 (480x640).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 003 (480x640).jpg
    003 (480x640).jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 004 (480x640).jpg
    004 (480x640).jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1
  • 005 (480x640).jpg
    005 (480x640).jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2
BUT these little badboys are my favorite of everything I bought! And :blush: this isn't even everything, I'm still waiting on like 4 or 5 packages to arrive :haha: Hubs would die if he knew how much I really spent this past week..... Good thing I had money saved in my PP account I guess.

Attachments

• 006 (640x480).jpg
    006 (640x480).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs