So Dizzy!!!

Sarah1987

Reaction score
Dont want to say anything to my OH cuz he'll just think that im having "imaginary symptoms" cuz i want it sooooo much but all day my head has been spinning like nothing normal!

I've been wearing my glasses all day so its not like my eyes are strained or anything!

I look after my best friends wee girl Mon, Tues and Wed while shes at work (shes 14 months and soooo adorable) and when i lifted her earlier i had such a pain in my right hand side i nearly dropped her. Only my OH was there and seen this i dont think he would have believed me! So i've been banned from lifting her ALL day! Not fair cuz she always runs to me when she wants something - like her 2nd mum!

Just wondering if the 2 might be tied and consider its only 3 days til testing if it might be a good sign even tho it was sore and felt like im going to collapse all day!

Sarah :hug::hug:

hope this is a good sign for you hun.

Heres to your :bfp:

:hug:

xxx

I hope it's a good sign for you! :dust: :dust:

Well, I run a pregnancy website...and on there, we have this jocular pregnancy test, called the "Sarah Batchelor Fool-Proof Pregnancy test" (my name is Sarah Batchelor). The test entails standing up really quickly from a sit-down position, and if you get extremely dizzy/lightheaded, you're pregnant! I know this doesn't work in all cases, but it has been the case for me both of my pregnancies! I hope you get your BFP--according to my "test," you've already gotten it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->