So Down Today

LuckyInLove09

Expecting our little girl
Reaction score
Sometimes I swear that TTC is sucking the life from me. I want to just stop trying some days but that obviously wouldn't get me anywhere. I posted a thread several days ago saying how I had a feeling that I just "know" I'm pregnant. I've been taking test after test and getting all BFN's. Surely by now I would have gotten somewhat of a line if I was actually pregnant. Apparently all of my symptoms and this "instinct" that I had that I'm pregnant has just been my imagination because I want it so bad. I really don't understand how I could have that strong of a feeling and not be right. I just want AF to show up already so I can get on with my life. :cry:

Emotional vent over. Sorry to be such a bummer.

:hugs:So sorry to hear you're not happy. Surely it's not over till the witch sings?? It can be a while... Stay positive and good luck! xx

Thanks! Your right. I know it's not over until AF shows. I've been so emotional lately. I'm usually a pretty happy person. Just feeling real down about TTC today. I guess we all have those days sometimes. Had myself a good cry and now I feel a lot better. Thanks so much for listening! :flower:

Oh Sweetie, I hope you are feeling better. I remember how TTC consumed my life after my first mc. There were days when I must have checked my diary at least 20 times counting ov and AF dates to check when I could test. It was only when I got a new job and therefore stopped trying that I got pregnant (and then had the tricky task of telling my new employers I was pregnant!)

I really hope you get your BFP in the next few days. Don't despair if it comes late - until AF shows there is always that chance! Xxx

I sooooo feel you on this ((hugs)) and GL hope you get a :bfp: soon!!

I know how you feel, I have tricked myself into thinking I was pregnant for many months, including this month. Old girl isn't here yet, but I can hear her coming down the street. It does suck and I wish I wasn't consumed by it as well. I guess we have to stay positive and all that. Most times I don't want to.

I am happy you're feeling better and I wish you the best of luck. I hope I haven't brought you back down to where you were. You'll your bouncing baby before you know it.

Oh sweetie - I know just how you feel. Our minds/bodies are very good at playing tricks on us aren't they?

Good luck hun, when is the witch due? I'm only 6dpo so got ages to go ;-(

This was so me every month! Its totally OK to feel this way as this is something that you really want! Try to cheer up! I am hoping for the best for u! 2011 will be ur year!

Aww, all of you are too sweet! :flower: Thank you so much for responding and making me feel better! It's so nice to come on here and have such awesome support. My husband is really great about the whole thing, but no one understands as much as all of you ladies.

I have irregular cycles, but they run between 30 and 39 days. Today is CD 33, so the lastest AF would start would be February 6th. The only way that I can always tell when AF is coming is my boobs. They get really painful a week to a week and a half before AF. They aren't sore AT ALL this cycle which usually means that AF isn't coming soon. I got another BFN this morning. I'm all crampy right now like AF is going to come but I keep running to the bathroom and it's just a bunch of white CM. So confused! I guess it's not over until she shows, though.

Thanks again lovelies. :D

This was so me every month! Its totally OK to feel this way as this is something that you really want! Try to cheer up! I am hoping for the best for u! 2011 will be ur year!

HUGE CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!!!!! That is so exciting!! :headspin: :wohoo:

I can totally identify with this. I just want to relax about TTC but its sooooo hard. I'm 11dpo today and had some spotting at 9dpo which i thought was implantation bleeding but all BFNs on tests so far. Surely I'd have got at least a faint positive by now! :shrug:

AF is due tomorrow so reckon I'm out this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"