so down!!!

mrs n

Reaction score
I really need some help/adive from somone.im 24,have been married 2 years and we have our own home and in all ways life is perfect.however the one thing i dont have is a baby.i have mc twice before but we were not trying and are not trying now,i am on depo inj.i just feel like i want to cry right now,i really wanted the baby we lost and it hasnt gotten any easier since all i see is pregnant women...don't get me wrong i dont brgrudge them but it just seems like they didnt even try for it or plan and it all worked,but me who tried to get a mortgage and finish college and make the house perfect before we get pregnant nothing seems to be getting any easier...how can i deal with this felling...its like it all the time.
p.s to make it worse someone i work with was pregnant at the same time as me in feb and she mc too but she is now 16 weeks pregnant with anotherr and im trying to be supportive but its so hard!

Hi Mrs n, i'm so sorry for your loss. it must be incredibley hard for you and i'm really sorry i dont think i can be of much help, i just didnt want to read and run. is there a specific reason why you aren't trying? there are lots of people feeling the same way so don't feel alone. is your other half supportive and understanding of what you're going through and feeling? maybe try talking to your doctor, they should be able to offer advice..i know there is a forum for loss support on here so i expect there would be a lot of ladies there who could help/advise/support. the fact that you wanted to make everything perfect first says that you will be a fantastic mother and i'm sure your time will come. just dont lose hope xx

Hi Mrs n, i'm so sorry for your loss. it must be incredibley hard for you and i'm really sorry i dont think i can be of much help, i just didnt want to read and run. is there a specific reason why you aren't trying? there are lots of people feeling the same way so don't feel alone. is your other half supportive and understanding of what you're going through and feeling? maybe try talking to your doctor, they should be able to offer advice..i know there is a forum for loss support on here so i expect there would be a lot of ladies there who could help/advise/support. the fact that you wanted to make everything perfect first says that you will be a fantastic mother and i'm sure your time will come. just dont lose hope xx
Thank you,i just want to make sure that were not ripping down walls and my husband is fantastic he doesnt want me pregnant while there is plaster dust and paint fumes and i know he will be a wonderful father and in 99% of ways im so lucky,i know i wont have to work for a year at least after because we both want that for our baby i just wish it could be now and in a way i suppose it is only 18months away haha.i know most that will read this have harder problems and are not as lucky as i have been and i dont want to seem like im complaining about things that most would dream of but i just have always been destined to be a mother and i just get a little impatient haha x

Thank you,i just want to make sure that were not ripping down walls and my husband is fantastic he doesnt want me pregnant while there is plaster dust and paint fumes and i know he will be a wonderful father and in 99% of ways im so lucky,i know i wont have to work for a year at least after because we both want that for our baby i just wish it could be now and in a way i suppose it is only 18months away haha.i know most that will read this have harder problems and are not as lucky as i have been and i dont want to seem like im complaining about things that most would dream of but i just have always been destined to be a mother and i just get a little impatient haha x

ugh dont mention decorating!!..we've been wallpapering painting and shifting furniture all day as wanted to get it sorted before too. you are lucky having lovely husband etc, but that doesnt negate your right to have a moan! you've been through a lot, you should give yourself credit for being so strong and together. waiting for anything is hard but when its to be a mum your waiting for it is just a million times worse! its impossible not too get impatient and sick of waiting and we've all been there when it seems that every second person is having or has a baby :wacko:!! 8 of the lsas in the school i teach at have had a baby in the last year (it was even in the paper as its such a small local school) so i saw all their bellies growing, scans and all the excitment and now they'r all bringing their babies in and although i honestly am really happy for them it always makes me wish it would hurry up and be my turn!!! xx

ugh dont mention decorating!!..we've been wallpapering painting and shifting furniture all day as wanted to get it sorted before too. you are lucky having lovely husband etc, but that doesnt negate your right to have a moan! you've been through a lot, you should give yourself credit for being so strong and together. waiting for anything is hard but when its to be a mum your waiting for it is just a million times worse! its impossible not too get impatient and sick of waiting and we've all been there when it seems that every second person is having or has a baby :wacko:!! 8 of the lsas in the school i teach at have had a baby in the last year (it was even in the paper as its such a small local school) so i saw all their bellies growing, scans and all the excitment and now they'r all bringing their babies in and although i honestly am really happy for them it always makes me wish it would hurry up and be my turn!!! xx

i know its so hard because one of the girls at work was pregnant at the same time as me and i mc at 6 weeks and then she mc at 12 weeks and now she is pregnant again and 16 weeks and ive felt sad about that,not that im angry at her or anything but frustrated because of the fact of what happened before,the bloody house is really getting on my nerves now but 2012 is the year were going to get it all done one way or another lol,then beginning 2013 we can start to try,can i ask how old you are and when your planning to try? xx

i know its so hard because one of the girls at work was pregnant at the same time as me and i mc at 6 weeks and then she mc at 12 weeks and now she is pregnant again and 16 weeks and ive felt sad about that,not that im angry at her or anything but frustrated because of the fact of what happened before,the bloody house is really getting on my nerves now but 2012 is the year were going to get it all done one way or another lol,then beginning 2013 we can start to try,can i ask how old you are and when your planning to try? xx

yeah sure, i'm 23, been together 7 and a half years, just over 4 months. we got all the things on our 'to do before' list ticked off (finish degree, get decent fulltime jobs, get house, have nice holidays, get married) so we are going to start trying in december. that must be really frustrating re the girl at work :nope:. it sounds like your doing a fair bit of renovation, i'm so glad we're only doing cosmetic things...i dont have the energy at the minute to do any more!! xx

yeah sure, i'm 23, been together 7 and a half years, just over 4 months. we got all the things on our 'to do before' list ticked off (finish degree, get decent fulltime jobs, get house, have nice holidays, get married) so we are going to start trying in december. that must be really frustrating re the girl at work :nope:. it sounds like your doing a fair bit of renovation, i'm so glad we're only doing cosmetic things...i dont have the energy at the minute to do any more!! xx

well as you see im 24 and have been married 2 years december,we had the house from a executor so completely gutting haha.takes a while.good luck for next month though and hopeit happens fast x

well as you see im 24 and have been married 2 years december,we had the house from a executor so completely gutting haha.takes a while.good luck for next month though and hopeit happens fast x

oh sounds like a big job then..good luck with it all!! sure it'll be worth it in the end. thank you lovely :flower: i'm keeping my fingers crossed. wishing you lots of luck on your journey xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->