So dumb.

NeedsTx

Reaction score
Yep, I had unprotected sex. On my period. It was his idea, but I went along with it so it's partly my fault too. My period is late and I'm freaking out. I don't have any of the signs or symptoms of pregnancy, but as I understand it, some people don't even get signs or symptoms. I can't afford a pregnancy test. I am away at college, completely broke, so i can't even afford a flippin test! What on earth do i do with myself at this point?

go to a dr and ask for a blood test to be done

Is there a family planning or free clinic u can go to?
Carlena- tmba's a great town hey? :)

There's nothing here/ Nothing. I live in a town called Normal. It's in the middle of cornfields.

If you had sex whilst you were on your period then theres less chance your pregnant.
Your going to have to get a test some how, and there must be a doctors around bcos if you were pregnant you would need to go there to discuss abortion or to monitor your pregnancy.
Tests arent all expensive you can pick one up for 4 pound, and im sure theres a shop some where near you if theres a college.... :S

i didnt start getting symtoms till i was a bout 6 weeks pregnant, then came the sickness..i know you can buy tests from £1 shops and they are just as liable..but make sure its first wee of the day

Good luck x

Is their nothing in place at your college like pregnancy tests and condoms etc? I don't know where you live (country wise), so I'm not sure whats available there for you.

Go to the doctors and ask for a pregnancy test..just take a urine sample with you and he should be able to do it right there and then

Dr's is definately your best bet but it is highly unlikely you will become pregnant whilst on your period

You must have a way of getting to see a doctor ... what do you do if your sick?

They will be able to tell you for definate either way if you are or you arent

Doctor is your best option, :hugs:
As maybe now you'll learn your lesson and not have sex unprotected again
if you can't afford a test nevermind a child.
Please be more carefull!
It'll be unlikely your pregnant.
:hugs::hugs:

There has bound to be a doctor around there you can go and see or a nurse to get them to do the test.

i agree with everyone else, go and see your doctor

Is there a nurse at your college?

There has to be a doctor somwhere in that town,even a small practicioner!

So as far as a pregnancy test goes, I have zero dollars for one. BUT! I found out where there is a hospital nearby! I just have to find a mode a transportation, and I should be all set.

Im not starting an arguement or anything, but cum on hun Id understand if it was 50 odd years ago and hospitals or doctors were very sparse but its modern day now, tests arent expensive, you must have some money, how do you afford to feed yourself? how do you get to and from college? how do you afford to use the internet! Spending a few pounds on a pregnancy test isnt going to do alot of damage!
X

Im not starting an arguement or anything, but cum on hun Id understand if it was 50 odd years ago and hospitals or doctors were very sparse but its modern day now, tests arent expensive, you must have some money, how do you afford to feed yourself? how do you get to and from college? how do you afford to use the internet! Spending a few pounds on a pregnancy test isnt going to do alot of damage!
X
How do I get to and from college? I don't. I live there. I have dollars on my school credit card, but I can only use it AT SCHOOL where there is no drugstore. My internet is paid for as part of my tuition. I just checked my balance, and on my regular debit card, I have $1.68. Not enough for a test.

So you must pay to go to college then?
And for food/drink, Tests arent expensive
and surely your college has a school nurse, most do

So you must pay to go to college then?
And for food/drink, Tests arent expensive
and surely your college has a school nurse, most do

I'm guessing the girl is from US?

Her tuition might be payed by her parents or by a scholarship.
And over here you have a stundent card that has points on it and you can buy stuff on it only on campus.

Hope you can find transportation hun! :hugs:

Hmm well I just find it extremley hard to belive that some one cant afford a test which literaly costs hardly nothing atall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->