so embarrassed, this will make you all laugh

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
OK first of all I could not help it and 2nd me and my fiance can have a laugh about this in future I will probably never live it down tbh !

Me and my partner today for the 1st in I'm Gonna say a few weeks had sex lol at the start I couldn't get my legs open my pelvis and bones in that region have been extremely sore lately anyway we got going and our 3 year old walked in and jumped up on the bed shouting can I play with yous well omg I bust into laughter so my finaces shouts Riley go into your room a minute I'll go get you a chocolate bar so he comes off with OK and away he goes so other half tried to finish off meanwhile the child is sitting on top of the stairs shouting it's alright daddy I'll wait on you I swear I laughed that hard the tears wear tripping me and I slightly wet myself (while other half was in there) 😂😂 so I had the child shouting hurry up daddy stop playing with mummy and my partner going did u just piss on me well I have never laughed so much to the point I couldn't breathe I'm so so embarrassed luckily other half knows how weak my bladder has been I only need to sneeze and I'll leak something we can laugh at in future I suppose no more sex that's it I can't control my laughing or my pee for that matter 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh my!

It's awesome that you are already laughing about it lol. It totally sounds like something that would happen to me :haha:

I'm so cut off ... I don't know what's worse the fact I peed a little or his face when he looked at me and said did u piss on me 😂😂😂😂😂 swear to god never again

Hahahaha that's hilarious!!! I leak with every sneeze, laugh, you name it! and it was worst during morning sickness!! whenever I would get sick and vomit i would pee on myself like a 2 yr old

Hilarious! We plan to go hard out come week 38 if baby isn't here by then to try to get labour going, according to our ob sex is the best way to bring on labour. But I don't have a toddler to cheer us on and I'm not sure how the bladder thing will work out. I don't think I'll care (hopefully he won't either) it'll be much better than having to get induced!

Laughing my backside off, we've given up on anything while DS is awake as we've had a few times he's walked in or woken up and yelled things lol.
Did your wee man get his chocolate bar? :)

Oh ffs :rofl: that's hilarious! ...Did Riley get his chocolate bar?

He did eventually lol and told that from now on when mummy and daddy is playing together that he should just play in his room cus daddy is too rough and he will get hurt 😂😂😂 poor poor child ! He scoffed his kit kat and left it at that I've been laughing all day at how funny it was ... hope you all laughed as much as I did 😁😈 xx

Haha :haha: Love this story! Pregnancy is such a glorious time. Now all you need is for LO to bring up the story in front of relatives, how and why he patiently waited for his chocolate bar ;) xxx

Hahaha let's hope he doesn't remember in the morning lol he's only started nursery last thing I need is the teachers asking why I wet the bed when daddy was playing with me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 stopp ittttt

Oh my gosh I've just laughed so loud. Had to read it to DH and he was cracking up too. Sorry it was at you expense. But thank you for sharing

Lmao omg this is hilarious and a great story to tell! Lol I was scared to pee so we would have to stop so I can pee then we continue lol

Lost a little bit of plug this morning due to the sex yesterday lol still early but least my body knows what it's doing more sex later maybe 😂😂 will Deff make sure I pee first and that riley is sleeping for lunch 😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->