So embarressed !

Jkelmum

Reaction score
Damn u preggers brain :hissy: The health visitor as just been I forgot she was coming my house is upside down and i am sat here bra-less as my boobs are killing me :blush: Bet she thinks i am a right scruffy cow :cry:

don't worry... sure they've seen it all and more before!! :D

xXx

Sorry, but :rofl: ...I'm sure they're used to it! :hugs: x

you know the toys being everywhere doesnt bother me its my bra that was nt to sofa as i had just taken it off and my saggy boobs wobblering :blush:

Lol! I'd be embarrassed too but like others have said, I'm sure they've seen much much worse x

Lol...I'm sure they have seen it all before hun xox

:rofl:

I would have been extremely embarrassed too, but, I am sure that many things don't phase them.

Don't worry i went to Tesco with no bra on last weekend, and i didnt notice til i got back in the car!!

awwwwww x i went to a doc app other wk to b told my app was day b4 !! :rofl:

They are well used to it hun xxx
Doesn't stop you feeling like OMG though (((hugs)))
I have done it
quite a bit :)

Heeheehee.... that's great. Totally something that would have happened to me. But, they've seen it all honey!

xx

Lol...I know how you feel...my bra would've been lying there for all to see on my couch, where it usually ends up everyday around 8pm. Bra's are just not comfy! I'm sure she's used to it though!

This post really made me smile, only because a similar thing happened to me last monday. The community nurse comes out to check on Niamh, i'd forgot she was coming! My house was a total disaster zone, my sons pj's on the floor, toys everywhere etc but the worst thing was i had to answer the door wearing my cropped leg pjays with the haireist legs you have ever seen!! I had to ask her to watch niamh while i went to get dressed. In fact the even worse part was she'd got a man with her who she was training. I wanted the ground to swallow me up. Luckily the man wasn't in the least bit attractive.
Oh and also i can't even blame my pregnancy brain!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->